Period village cottage with three bedrooms
- Credit: Archant
A charming period cottage, built in 1873 in Knowle Village, has come to the market with Bradleys.
Rolle Cottages is an end-terrace property that has much to offer with its versatile accommodation.
There is a bright living room with attractive focal point gas fire with oak surround.
A door from the living room leads through to the kitchen, which is beautifully designed with quality fittings to include inset four-ring gas hob with electric oven beneath, ample base and eye-level units and a built-in fridge/freezer, along with space and plumbing for washing machine. The kitchen leads through to a stunning conservatory/dining room, a fabulous part of the house in which to sit and relax or to entertain with double-glazed doors that open out into the garden.
There is also a modern bathroom downstairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, there are three good-size bedrooms.
There is a small, lawned front garden bordered by plants and shrubs and a pretty stone wall. A gravel path leads to the front door.
- 1 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 2 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 5 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 8 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 9 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 10 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
To the rear, there is a spacious patio and decked area, with a long garden stretching out to the boundary. There are two brick storage sheds, as well as a timber store.
Where is it?
Versatile accommodation, three good-sized bedrooms, patio and decked area.
who is the agent?
Telephone 01395 442201.