Period property which oozes character
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys estate agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon village of Otterton.
Brook House is a period property which oozes character and is situated in the centre of the village. The accommodation offers two reception rooms, a living room and a sitting room, as well as providing a well-equipped kitchen/diner and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms along with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, there is an attractive courtyard garden and parking area.
This charming home is being offered unfurnished for £900 pcm plus fees and is available from February.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys on 01395 442201.
- 1 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 2 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?