Period property which oozes character
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys estate agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon village of Otterton.
Brook House is a period property which oozes character and is situated in the centre of the village. The accommodation offers two reception rooms, a living room and a sitting room, as well as providing a well-equipped kitchen/diner and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms along with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, there is an attractive courtyard garden and parking area.
This charming home is being offered unfurnished for £900 pcm plus fees and is available from February.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys on 01395 442201.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights