Period property which oozes character
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys estate agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon village of Otterton.
Brook House is a period property which oozes character and is situated in the centre of the village. The accommodation offers two reception rooms, a living room and a sitting room, as well as providing a well-equipped kitchen/diner and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms along with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, there is an attractive courtyard garden and parking area.
This charming home is being offered unfurnished for £900 pcm plus fees and is available from February.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys on 01395 442201.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 3 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths