- Credit: Archant
Location: Elwyn Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
This very well-presented penthouse apartment has many modern benefits including gas-fired underfloor-heating and intelligent lighting system to the living room, there is also a central vacuuming system.
Priced at £425,000 and located on Elwyn road, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
It currently comprises entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, cloakroom, there is an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, the lounge has balcony which offers far reaching views along the coastline to Berryhead.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms, along with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- 1 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 2 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 3 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 4 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
- 5 Battling Cockles pipped by title-chasing Old Reds
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Cocktails and fine dining on the menu at Exmouth hotel
- 8 The Jays of East Budleigh back in the winners circle
- 9 Young people sought for Covid vaccine research
- 10 East Devon economy bouncing back from Covid
There is allocated parking with this apartment and well-maintained communal gardens.
For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.