Outstanding coastal apartment
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding apartment with panoramic sea views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Otterbourne Court is situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Coastguards Road and is a short stroll away from its quaint town centre with all its wonderful boutique shops, restaurants, cafés and amenities along with its beautiful and renowned Jurassic coastline.
This lovely upper-floor property provides spacious living with its communal entrance and security intercom which in turn gives access to the lift up to the apartment. The well-presented accommodation comprises, delightful living room measuring over 17ft in length offering superb sea views. A fabulous feature of this room is the double-glazed door that leads out onto a balcony where outstanding coastal views of Lyme Bay can be enjoyed. The living room opens into a dining area, again a light and airy space in which to sit and enjoy those magnificent views.
The kitchen is well-equipped with inset four ring gas hob with extractor and light above, built-in double oven, washing machine with space for a dryer. There is also a useful built-in fridge/freezer.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms, the master having double glazed sliding doors that open out onto the balcony, once again providing superb panoramic views of the bay. There is a separate family bathroom with shower as well as having a separate cloakroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the residents enjoy attractive communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders. There is also a pedestrian gate leading from the grounds giving access to a path that leads down to the town.
Otterbourne Court is for sale at the asking price of £385,000 and benefits from a share of the Freehold and we believe the length of lease to be 125 years from 2006.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201