Outstanding apartment with stunning garden
- Credit: Archant
Internal inspection of this outstanding apartment is essential to appreciate the unusually spacious accommodation and delightful outlook it has to offer.
One of just twelve apartments within expansive grounds adjoining Budleigh Salterton Croquet Club, it is only about 1/3 mile walk from the town centre and the beach.
This flat has a westerly aspect at the rear with a long view beyond the croquet club to distant countryside and a southerly view of the sea.
The flat has its own covered entrance and staircase which was in the past fitted with a stair lift. All the principal rooms lead off a spacious hall with good cupboards and a bookcase. The generously proportioned living room has a triple aspect and an adjoining covered balcony with a westerly aspect. There is a separate dining room which might perhaps be used as a third bedroom. This has a serving hatch to an attractively fitted kitchen with oven, hob and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Both bedrooms are an excellent size with generous built-in wardrobes, the larger having a shower room en-suite. There is also a bathroom with second WC.
The windows are double-glazed with uPVC double-glazed units at the rear and a gas-fired boiler supplies central heating. The garage has electric light and there are plenty of additional parking spaces in the spacious forecourt. The landscaped communal gardens are truly delightful and may be thoroughly enjoyed from this flat.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Cricket Fields, Budleigh
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 8 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
Truly delightful communal gardens
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing