Outstanding apartment with lovely panoramic sea views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Coastguards Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
An outstanding apartment with panoramic sea views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Otterbourne Court is situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Coastguards Road.
This lovely upper-floor property provides spacious living with its communal entrance and security intercom which in turn gives access to the lift up to the apartment.
The well-presented accommodation has been updated and modernised within the last four years to comprise delightful living room, measuring in excess of 17ft in length, offering superb sea views. A fabulous feature of this room is the double-glazed door that leads out onto a balcony.
- 1 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 2 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as lights are on in Exmouth
- 3 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 4 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 5 Give your views on the Lower Otter Restoration Project
- 6 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 7 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 8 Budleigh bragging rights in a soggy Devon League derby
- 9 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 10 Show of kindness helps keep people from going hungry this Christmas
The living room offers an attractive fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth giving this lovely big area a warm focal point. The living room opens into a dining area.
The kitchen is well-equipped with ample base and eye-level units. Quality appliances include an inset four-burner gas hob with extractor and light above, built-in stainless steel electric oven, washing machine with integrated tumble dryer. There is also space for a fridge/freezer and a useful serving hatch with sliding doors into the dining room.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms, the master having double-glazed sliding doors that open out onto the balcony, once again providing superb panoramic views of the Bay.
There is a separate family shower room as well as having a separate cloakroom.
Outside, residents enjoy attractive communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders.