Outstanding apartment with lovely panoramic sea views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Coastguards Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
An outstanding apartment with panoramic sea views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Otterbourne Court is situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Coastguards Road.
You may also want to watch:
This lovely upper-floor property provides spacious living with its communal entrance and security intercom which in turn gives access to the lift up to the apartment.
The well-presented accommodation has been updated and modernised within the last four years to comprise delightful living room, measuring in excess of 17ft in length, offering superb sea views. A fabulous feature of this room is the double-glazed door that leads out onto a balcony.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
The living room offers an attractive fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth giving this lovely big area a warm focal point. The living room opens into a dining area.
The kitchen is well-equipped with ample base and eye-level units. Quality appliances include an inset four-burner gas hob with extractor and light above, built-in stainless steel electric oven, washing machine with integrated tumble dryer. There is also space for a fridge/freezer and a useful serving hatch with sliding doors into the dining room.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms, the master having double-glazed sliding doors that open out onto the balcony, once again providing superb panoramic views of the Bay.
There is a separate family shower room as well as having a separate cloakroom.
Outside, residents enjoy attractive communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders.