Outstanding apartment with lovely panoramic sea views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Coastguards Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
An outstanding apartment with panoramic sea views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Otterbourne Court is situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Coastguards Road.
You may also want to watch:
This lovely upper-floor property provides spacious living with its communal entrance and security intercom which in turn gives access to the lift up to the apartment.
The well-presented accommodation has been updated and modernised within the last four years to comprise delightful living room, measuring in excess of 17ft in length, offering superb sea views. A fabulous feature of this room is the double-glazed door that leads out onto a balcony.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
The living room offers an attractive fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth giving this lovely big area a warm focal point. The living room opens into a dining area.
The kitchen is well-equipped with ample base and eye-level units. Quality appliances include an inset four-burner gas hob with extractor and light above, built-in stainless steel electric oven, washing machine with integrated tumble dryer. There is also space for a fridge/freezer and a useful serving hatch with sliding doors into the dining room.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms, the master having double-glazed sliding doors that open out onto the balcony, once again providing superb panoramic views of the Bay.
There is a separate family shower room as well as having a separate cloakroom.
Outside, residents enjoy attractive communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders.