Otterton Primary School gets positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Otterton Primary School has been praised by Osted for preparing children well for their ‘future lives in modern Britain’.
The high quality of teaching and ‘calm, purposeful learning environment’ at the school has been recognised in its recent Ofsted report.
Staff, governors and parents are celebrating the findings of the inspection which rated the school ‘good’ in all five assessment categories.
The 62 pupil school was praised for its strong leadership team and for the care and support it provides for pupils which ensures children’s ‘personal development, welfare and behaviour are good’.
Headteacher Carron Saunders said: “I am delighted that the OFSTED Inspector recognised the attitudes which our lovely pupils have towards each other, their learning and their school.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel that the report captures something of the ‘spirit’ of Otterton C of E school, where children and adults collaboratively and sensitively strive to achieve excellence in all we do.”
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year