Otterton Primary School gets positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Otterton Primary School has been praised by Osted for preparing children well for their ‘future lives in modern Britain’.
The high quality of teaching and ‘calm, purposeful learning environment’ at the school has been recognised in its recent Ofsted report.
Staff, governors and parents are celebrating the findings of the inspection which rated the school ‘good’ in all five assessment categories.
The 62 pupil school was praised for its strong leadership team and for the care and support it provides for pupils which ensures children’s ‘personal development, welfare and behaviour are good’.
Headteacher Carron Saunders said: “I am delighted that the OFSTED Inspector recognised the attitudes which our lovely pupils have towards each other, their learning and their school.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel that the report captures something of the ‘spirit’ of Otterton C of E school, where children and adults collaboratively and sensitively strive to achieve excellence in all we do.”
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start