Otterton Primary School gets positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Otterton Primary School has been praised by Osted for preparing children well for their ‘future lives in modern Britain’.
The high quality of teaching and ‘calm, purposeful learning environment’ at the school has been recognised in its recent Ofsted report.
Staff, governors and parents are celebrating the findings of the inspection which rated the school ‘good’ in all five assessment categories.
The 62 pupil school was praised for its strong leadership team and for the care and support it provides for pupils which ensures children’s ‘personal development, welfare and behaviour are good’.
Headteacher Carron Saunders said: “I am delighted that the OFSTED Inspector recognised the attitudes which our lovely pupils have towards each other, their learning and their school.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel that the report captures something of the ‘spirit’ of Otterton C of E school, where children and adults collaboratively and sensitively strive to achieve excellence in all we do.”
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!