Otterton Primary School gets positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Otterton Primary School has been praised by Osted for preparing children well for their ‘future lives in modern Britain’.
The high quality of teaching and ‘calm, purposeful learning environment’ at the school has been recognised in its recent Ofsted report.
Staff, governors and parents are celebrating the findings of the inspection which rated the school ‘good’ in all five assessment categories.
The 62 pupil school was praised for its strong leadership team and for the care and support it provides for pupils which ensures children’s ‘personal development, welfare and behaviour are good’.
Headteacher Carron Saunders said: “I am delighted that the OFSTED Inspector recognised the attitudes which our lovely pupils have towards each other, their learning and their school.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel that the report captures something of the ‘spirit’ of Otterton C of E school, where children and adults collaboratively and sensitively strive to achieve excellence in all we do.”
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter