One-bedroom flat available to rent in Budleigh Salterton
- Credit: Archant
Location: Station Road, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Westcountry Properties.
A well-presented light and airy first-floor retirement apartment, this excellent property is conveniently positioned by local bus routes, local amenities and Budleigh Salterton town centre.
Inside there is a spacious south westerly-facing lounge with space for dining room.
You may also want to watch:
It has lovely views over the well-kept communal gardens, kitchenette with space for fridge freezer, bathroom with newly-fitted electric shower and low level bath.
There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
All rooms have emergency pull cords.
This well-maintained development also has on-site manager, lovely communal lounge with kitchen area and laundry room.
There is also a guest suite which you can book for visitors.