One-bedroom flat available to rent in Budleigh Salterton
- Credit: Archant
Location: Station Road, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Westcountry Properties.
A well-presented light and airy first-floor retirement apartment, this excellent property is conveniently positioned by local bus routes, local amenities and Budleigh Salterton town centre.
Inside there is a spacious south westerly-facing lounge with space for dining room.
You may also want to watch:
It has lovely views over the well-kept communal gardens, kitchenette with space for fridge freezer, bathroom with newly-fitted electric shower and low level bath.
There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Budleigh Freemasons support the visually impaired
- 10 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
All rooms have emergency pull cords.
This well-maintained development also has on-site manager, lovely communal lounge with kitchen area and laundry room.
There is also a guest suite which you can book for visitors.