Newly refurbished and detached Budleigh house for rent
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a charming, newly refurbished detached house situated in a prime residential area of Budleigh Salterton, offering stunning views over the East Devon Golf Course.
The accommodation is spacious and versatile with good size living room. There is an attractive sitting room on the first floor which gives access to a balcony, a great place in which to sit and take in the property’s superb surroundings. Highfield Cottage also benefits a quality fitted kitchen with separate utility room, three double bedrooms, and a separate family bathroom. There is also a separate shower room. This gorgeous property is situated in such a fabulous location within walking distance of Budleigh’s quaint town centre and its beautiful coastline but also an ideal location for all keen golfers!
This great house is fully double glazed and is gas centrally heated and offers off-street parking.
Highfield Cottage is being offered to let, unfurnished with immediate availability for £1,350pcm plus fees.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Why not visit our website www.bradleys-estate-agents.co.uk
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open