Newly refurbished and detached Budleigh house for rent
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a charming, newly refurbished detached house situated in a prime residential area of Budleigh Salterton, offering stunning views over the East Devon Golf Course.
The accommodation is spacious and versatile with good size living room. There is an attractive sitting room on the first floor which gives access to a balcony, a great place in which to sit and take in the property’s superb surroundings. Highfield Cottage also benefits a quality fitted kitchen with separate utility room, three double bedrooms, and a separate family bathroom. There is also a separate shower room. This gorgeous property is situated in such a fabulous location within walking distance of Budleigh’s quaint town centre and its beautiful coastline but also an ideal location for all keen golfers!
This great house is fully double glazed and is gas centrally heated and offers off-street parking.
Highfield Cottage is being offered to let, unfurnished with immediate availability for £1,350pcm plus fees.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Why not visit our website www.bradleys-estate-agents.co.uk
- 1 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 4 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth