New agency opens its doors
- Credit: Archant
Westcountry Properties is a friendly and professional independent estate and letting agency based in Exmouth.
However, they cover all of East Devon, including Exeter and surrounding areas. The family business has a combined 18 years experience in this sector, working and living in and around Exmouth.
Gemma Peaks is the proud owner and assisting Gemma is Angela Peaks, co-director, and sales executives Stephen Peaks and Mark Gunn.
Gemma has worked for both large corporate and smaller independent agencies and has now been in property sales and rentals in the Exmouth area for over 14 years.
Having started her very successful career in 2002 here in Exmouth, Gemma and her team have extensive local knowledge and they understand exactly what clients look for in a trusted agent.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant, they will give a first class comprehensive service from start to finish.
As Gemma told the Journal: “We are here to help and advise you throughout all stages, right through to completion.”
- 1 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
Contact Gemma and her team now to arrange your free realistic sales or rental valuation on 01395 270618.