New agency opens its doors
- Credit: Archant
Westcountry Properties is a friendly and professional independent estate and letting agency based in Exmouth.
However, they cover all of East Devon, including Exeter and surrounding areas. The family business has a combined 18 years experience in this sector, working and living in and around Exmouth.
Gemma Peaks is the proud owner and assisting Gemma is Angela Peaks, co-director, and sales executives Stephen Peaks and Mark Gunn.
Gemma has worked for both large corporate and smaller independent agencies and has now been in property sales and rentals in the Exmouth area for over 14 years.
Having started her very successful career in 2002 here in Exmouth, Gemma and her team have extensive local knowledge and they understand exactly what clients look for in a trusted agent.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant, they will give a first class comprehensive service from start to finish.
As Gemma told the Journal: “We are here to help and advise you throughout all stages, right through to completion.”
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
Contact Gemma and her team now to arrange your free realistic sales or rental valuation on 01395 270618.