Modern ground-floor apartment
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb and well-presented, modern ground floor apartment situated within a well-established development in the sought after town of Budleigh Salterton.
This great property has easy access to the towns’ attractive shops and cafés as well as the library, medical centre, church and all its excellent amenities.
This delightful home offers a spacious lounge / diner measuring over 17ft in length, a very bright room giving views to the front and the rear through two double glazed windows. It also has a pleasant focal point of the attractive fireplace with inset electric fire. The kitchen is well designed and once again has a lovely bright aspect. There is a built-in oven with inset electric hob, plenty of base and eye level storage cupboards with space and plumbing for washing machine as well as space for a fridge/freezer. There are two good size double bedrooms, the master offers an en-suite shower room and there is also a separate main bathroom.
Outside, the apartment benefits from well- maintained communal gardens mainly laid to lawn and there is allocated parking for two cars.
This lovely home is for sale at an asking price of £149.950 and would be perfect for a main residence, second home / investment. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
You may also want to watch:
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com or visit our website
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job