Modern ground-floor apartment
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb and well-presented, modern ground floor apartment situated within a well-established development in the sought after town of Budleigh Salterton.
This great property has easy access to the towns’ attractive shops and cafés as well as the library, medical centre, church and all its excellent amenities.
This delightful home offers a spacious lounge / diner measuring over 17ft in length, a very bright room giving views to the front and the rear through two double glazed windows. It also has a pleasant focal point of the attractive fireplace with inset electric fire. The kitchen is well designed and once again has a lovely bright aspect. There is a built-in oven with inset electric hob, plenty of base and eye level storage cupboards with space and plumbing for washing machine as well as space for a fridge/freezer. There are two good size double bedrooms, the master offers an en-suite shower room and there is also a separate main bathroom.
Outside, the apartment benefits from well- maintained communal gardens mainly laid to lawn and there is allocated parking for two cars.
This lovely home is for sale at an asking price of £149.950 and would be perfect for a main residence, second home / investment. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com or visit our website
- 1 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 3 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 6 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 7 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 8 Budleigh author's latest book launches this week
- 9 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 10 'All systems go' for Budleigh late-night shopping event