Modern detached house with well-planned accommodation
- Credit: Archant
Location: Culverhouse Close, Exeter.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A modern detached house, built in the 1980s, which offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, in a select location, which is within walking distance of the city centre and university.
The ground floor offers a reception hall, large sitting room which is open plan with the adjoining dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs WC. The property originally had an integral double garage, one side of which has been converted into a large study, which could also serve as a fifth ground-floor bedroom.
On the first-floor are four generous double bedrooms, the master having the benefit of a recently re-fitted en-suite shower, and a good quality modern family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property and are understood to offer the largest plot within the development and offer an excellent level of privacy despite the relatively central location.
- 1 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 2 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 5 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Exmouth launderette donating duvet charge to Save the Children
- 8 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 9 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 10 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
The garden also features a superb detached timber-built cabin, which was constructed to provide a gymnasium, although could serve several purposes, including office space. To the front of the building is a driveway which provides off-street parking and access to the garage.