Modern detached house with well-planned accommodation
- Credit: Archant
Location: Culverhouse Close, Exeter.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A modern detached house, built in the 1980s, which offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, in a select location, which is within walking distance of the city centre and university.
The ground floor offers a reception hall, large sitting room which is open plan with the adjoining dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs WC. The property originally had an integral double garage, one side of which has been converted into a large study, which could also serve as a fifth ground-floor bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor are four generous double bedrooms, the master having the benefit of a recently re-fitted en-suite shower, and a good quality modern family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property and are understood to offer the largest plot within the development and offer an excellent level of privacy despite the relatively central location.
- 1 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 2 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
The garden also features a superb detached timber-built cabin, which was constructed to provide a gymnasium, although could serve several purposes, including office space. To the front of the building is a driveway which provides off-street parking and access to the garage.