Modern detached house with well-planned accommodation
- Credit: Archant
Location: Culverhouse Close, Exeter.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A modern detached house, built in the 1980s, which offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, in a select location, which is within walking distance of the city centre and university.
The ground floor offers a reception hall, large sitting room which is open plan with the adjoining dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs WC. The property originally had an integral double garage, one side of which has been converted into a large study, which could also serve as a fifth ground-floor bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor are four generous double bedrooms, the master having the benefit of a recently re-fitted en-suite shower, and a good quality modern family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property and are understood to offer the largest plot within the development and offer an excellent level of privacy despite the relatively central location.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
The garden also features a superb detached timber-built cabin, which was constructed to provide a gymnasium, although could serve several purposes, including office space. To the front of the building is a driveway which provides off-street parking and access to the garage.