Modern detached house with well-planned accommodation
- Credit: Archant
Location: Culverhouse Close, Exeter.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A modern detached house, built in the 1980s, which offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, in a select location, which is within walking distance of the city centre and university.
The ground floor offers a reception hall, large sitting room which is open plan with the adjoining dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs WC. The property originally had an integral double garage, one side of which has been converted into a large study, which could also serve as a fifth ground-floor bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor are four generous double bedrooms, the master having the benefit of a recently re-fitted en-suite shower, and a good quality modern family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property and are understood to offer the largest plot within the development and offer an excellent level of privacy despite the relatively central location.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 5 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 6 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The garden also features a superb detached timber-built cabin, which was constructed to provide a gymnasium, although could serve several purposes, including office space. To the front of the building is a driveway which provides off-street parking and access to the garage.