Modern detached house in village
- Credit: Archant
T hirty nine, Jackson Meadow is a modern detached house, built in Lympstone in 2007 of traditional construction, with rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched slate roof, with “sash” style UPVC windows, doors and gas-fired central-heating.
Internally, the property is offered in immaculate decorative order, with accommodation including a reception hall, sitting room, formal dining room, quality fitted kitchen, downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a principal bedroom, with en-suite shower and views in a south westerly direction of the estuary, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a driveway directly to the front of the house which leads to an integral garage and landscaped rear gardens, with a raised timber deck, from which there are also estuary views.
39 Jackson Meadow, Lympstone available for £465,000
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI