Modern detached house in village
- Credit: Archant
T hirty nine, Jackson Meadow is a modern detached house, built in Lympstone in 2007 of traditional construction, with rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched slate roof, with “sash” style UPVC windows, doors and gas-fired central-heating.
Internally, the property is offered in immaculate decorative order, with accommodation including a reception hall, sitting room, formal dining room, quality fitted kitchen, downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a principal bedroom, with en-suite shower and views in a south westerly direction of the estuary, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a driveway directly to the front of the house which leads to an integral garage and landscaped rear gardens, with a raised timber deck, from which there are also estuary views.
39 Jackson Meadow, Lympstone available for £465,000
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon