Modern detached house in village
- Credit: Archant
T hirty nine, Jackson Meadow is a modern detached house, built in Lympstone in 2007 of traditional construction, with rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched slate roof, with “sash” style UPVC windows, doors and gas-fired central-heating.
Internally, the property is offered in immaculate decorative order, with accommodation including a reception hall, sitting room, formal dining room, quality fitted kitchen, downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a principal bedroom, with en-suite shower and views in a south westerly direction of the estuary, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a driveway directly to the front of the house which leads to an integral garage and landscaped rear gardens, with a raised timber deck, from which there are also estuary views.
39 Jackson Meadow, Lympstone available for £465,000
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange