Modern detached house in village
- Credit: Archant
T hirty nine, Jackson Meadow is a modern detached house, built in Lympstone in 2007 of traditional construction, with rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched slate roof, with “sash” style UPVC windows, doors and gas-fired central-heating.
Internally, the property is offered in immaculate decorative order, with accommodation including a reception hall, sitting room, formal dining room, quality fitted kitchen, downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a principal bedroom, with en-suite shower and views in a south westerly direction of the estuary, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a driveway directly to the front of the house which leads to an integral garage and landscaped rear gardens, with a raised timber deck, from which there are also estuary views.
39 Jackson Meadow, Lympstone available for £465,000
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock