Modern, detached bungalow in a much sought-after location
- Credit: Archant
This modern, detached bungalow has recently come to the market with Bradleys estate agents.
Priced at £240,000, this property on Cliston Avenue is in a sought-after residential location.
The property itself has a living room which enjoys a pleasant outlook, modern kitchen with small breakfast bar, as well as two bedrooms and a dining room/bedroom 3.
The property is fitted with a shower room.
Outside to the front of the property is a block-paved driveway which provides off-road parking.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden is also easy to maintain with a paved patio garden with timber garden fence surrounding.
For further details, please contact Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh