Modern, detached bungalow in a much sought-after location
- Credit: Archant
This modern, detached bungalow has recently come to the market with Bradleys estate agents.
Priced at £240,000, this property on Cliston Avenue is in a sought-after residential location.
The property itself has a living room which enjoys a pleasant outlook, modern kitchen with small breakfast bar, as well as two bedrooms and a dining room/bedroom 3.
The property is fitted with a shower room.
Outside to the front of the property is a block-paved driveway which provides off-road parking.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden is also easy to maintain with a paved patio garden with timber garden fence surrounding.
For further details, please contact Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map