Mid-terrace period home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Clarence Road, Budleigh.
Price: £795 PCM.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton.
37 Clarence Road is a mid-terrace period property, which has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and lies within an easy walk to the town.
You may also want to watch:
The generous accommodation comprises two good-size reception rooms and a well-equipped kitchen, whilst on the first-floor there are three good-size bedrooms with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive courtyard garden provides a seating area surrounded by colourful plants and shrubs.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 7 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 8 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 9 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 10 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
This charming and beautifully presented home is being offered unfurnished for £795 pcm plus fees and is available unfurnished from the beginning of August.