Mid-terrace period home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Clarence Road, Budleigh.
Price: £795 PCM.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton.
37 Clarence Road is a mid-terrace period property, which has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and lies within an easy walk to the town.
You may also want to watch:
The generous accommodation comprises two good-size reception rooms and a well-equipped kitchen, whilst on the first-floor there are three good-size bedrooms with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive courtyard garden provides a seating area surrounded by colourful plants and shrubs.
- 1 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 2 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 6 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 7 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 8 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 9 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 10 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
This charming and beautifully presented home is being offered unfurnished for £795 pcm plus fees and is available unfurnished from the beginning of August.