Mid-terrace period home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Clarence Road, Budleigh.
Price: £795 PCM.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton.
37 Clarence Road is a mid-terrace period property, which has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and lies within an easy walk to the town.
You may also want to watch:
The generous accommodation comprises two good-size reception rooms and a well-equipped kitchen, whilst on the first-floor there are three good-size bedrooms with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive courtyard garden provides a seating area surrounded by colourful plants and shrubs.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 5 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 6 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 7 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 8 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
This charming and beautifully presented home is being offered unfurnished for £795 pcm plus fees and is available unfurnished from the beginning of August.