Mid-terrace period home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Clarence Road, Budleigh.
Price: £795 PCM.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents have a superb property for let in the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton.
37 Clarence Road is a mid-terrace period property, which has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and lies within an easy walk to the town.
You may also want to watch:
The generous accommodation comprises two good-size reception rooms and a well-equipped kitchen, whilst on the first-floor there are three good-size bedrooms with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive courtyard garden provides a seating area surrounded by colourful plants and shrubs.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after Clyst St George collision
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 5 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 6 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 7 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 8 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 9 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 10 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
This charming and beautifully presented home is being offered unfurnished for £795 pcm plus fees and is available unfurnished from the beginning of August.