Lympstone home plan approved and other news
Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council. Read this and more.
EXTENSION APPROVED: Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council.
The plan is for a single-storey extension at Marsh Path Cottage in The Strand.
WOMAN HURT ON BEACH: A woman in her mid-60s was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital by paramedics after sustaining a suspected broken hip on Christmas Day, December 25.
You may also want to watch:
An eye witness, who did not want to be identified, said that she was walking on Exmouth Beach when she was knocked over by a dog.
Paramedics were alerted and took the injured woman to hospital at around 1pm.
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 7 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 8 Sound move to join singing group
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
BUILDING PLAN: Plans to build a detached bungalow at Thistledown in Marley Road have been approved by East Devon District Council.
Exmouth Town Council had previously supported the plan.