Lympstone home plan approved and other news
Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council. Read this and more.
EXTENSION APPROVED: Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council.
The plan is for a single-storey extension at Marsh Path Cottage in The Strand.
WOMAN HURT ON BEACH: A woman in her mid-60s was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital by paramedics after sustaining a suspected broken hip on Christmas Day, December 25.
You may also want to watch:
An eye witness, who did not want to be identified, said that she was walking on Exmouth Beach when she was knocked over by a dog.
Paramedics were alerted and took the injured woman to hospital at around 1pm.
- 1 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 2 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 3 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
BUILDING PLAN: Plans to build a detached bungalow at Thistledown in Marley Road have been approved by East Devon District Council.
Exmouth Town Council had previously supported the plan.