Lympstone home plan approved and other news
Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council. Read this and more.
EXTENSION APPROVED: Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council.
The plan is for a single-storey extension at Marsh Path Cottage in The Strand.
WOMAN HURT ON BEACH: A woman in her mid-60s was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital by paramedics after sustaining a suspected broken hip on Christmas Day, December 25.
You may also want to watch:
An eye witness, who did not want to be identified, said that she was walking on Exmouth Beach when she was knocked over by a dog.
Paramedics were alerted and took the injured woman to hospital at around 1pm.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
BUILDING PLAN: Plans to build a detached bungalow at Thistledown in Marley Road have been approved by East Devon District Council.
Exmouth Town Council had previously supported the plan.