Lympstone home plan approved and other news
Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council. Read this and more.
EXTENSION APPROVED: Plans to extend a Lympstone home have been approved by East Devon District Council.
The plan is for a single-storey extension at Marsh Path Cottage in The Strand.
WOMAN HURT ON BEACH: A woman in her mid-60s was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital by paramedics after sustaining a suspected broken hip on Christmas Day, December 25.
You may also want to watch:
An eye witness, who did not want to be identified, said that she was walking on Exmouth Beach when she was knocked over by a dog.
Paramedics were alerted and took the injured woman to hospital at around 1pm.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
BUILDING PLAN: Plans to build a detached bungalow at Thistledown in Marley Road have been approved by East Devon District Council.
Exmouth Town Council had previously supported the plan.