Lower-floor apartment in a sought-after location with impressive view
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing The Rosemullion, a super lower floor apartment situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Cliff Road, where some of the most impressive views of Lyme Bay can be admired.
This purpose-built apartment is conveniently located for town being within an easy stroll of Budleigh’s unique shops, cafés, library, and medical centre as well as many more amenities.
The property itself benefits from a lift, a video entry system, gas central-heating, double-glazing, a garage and parking for visitors.
Upon entering the building there is an attractive and tastefully designed communal area.
The apartment itself offers spacious living with light and airy sitting room with sliding double glazed patio doors opening onto a 20ft balcony providing fabulous sea views.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen offers ample space for all appliances with built-in double oven, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher and washing machine. There’s also good base and eye-level storage units.
The apartment offers two good size bedrooms, the master measuring over 19ft in length and offering an en-suite shower room. There is a separate family bathroom and two large cupboards providing ample storage.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 3 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
The benefit of The Rosemullion is each apartment has a share of the freehold.
We understand that the current half-yearly maintenance charges are £610.12, this includes water charges, buildings insurance, payment of a caretaker, gardener, lift maintenance and minor repairs.
This lovely home is for sale at an asking price of £385,000. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org