Lower-floor apartment in a sought-after location with impressive view
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing The Rosemullion, a super lower floor apartment situated on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Cliff Road, where some of the most impressive views of Lyme Bay can be admired.
This purpose-built apartment is conveniently located for town being within an easy stroll of Budleigh’s unique shops, cafés, library, and medical centre as well as many more amenities.
The property itself benefits from a lift, a video entry system, gas central-heating, double-glazing, a garage and parking for visitors.
Upon entering the building there is an attractive and tastefully designed communal area.
The apartment itself offers spacious living with light and airy sitting room with sliding double glazed patio doors opening onto a 20ft balcony providing fabulous sea views.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen offers ample space for all appliances with built-in double oven, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher and washing machine. There’s also good base and eye-level storage units.
The apartment offers two good size bedrooms, the master measuring over 19ft in length and offering an en-suite shower room. There is a separate family bathroom and two large cupboards providing ample storage.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
The benefit of The Rosemullion is each apartment has a share of the freehold.
We understand that the current half-yearly maintenance charges are £610.12, this includes water charges, buildings insurance, payment of a caretaker, gardener, lift maintenance and minor repairs.
This lovely home is for sale at an asking price of £385,000. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com