Lovely and secluded home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Raddenstile Lane.
Agent: Bradleys; 01395 222300.
Priced at £199,500, the property is conveniently situated on Raddenstile Lane with the advantage of its own courtyard garden and parking.
The accommodation benefits from gas central-heating and double-glazing and includes a living/dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom and kitchen with integrated appliances and distant estuary glimpses.
You may also want to watch:
Internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter