Listed property with planning for extra house
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary, comprises a Grade Two listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm.
It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised, yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large open-plan quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor double bedrooms, master with en suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear, incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs.
Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade Two listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
The property is situated in the sought-after village of Clyst St Mary, ideally located on the southern outskirts of Exeter, providing excellent road links to the M5, Exeter, Sidmouth and Exmouth.
This thriving village boasts many of its own conveniences, including post office/village shop, village pub, primary school and excellent bus route. Topsham and Darts Farm are within easy reach.
- 1 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 2 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 3 Denley's wins top restaurant accolade at Asian Curry Awards
- 4 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 5 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 6 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 7 Round-Britain paddleboarder to address Budleigh Probus Club
- 8 East Devon football results
- 9 Designated drivers offered free drinks this Christmas
- 10 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
Where is it?
Clyst St Mary
Grade Two listed, original features, five bedrooms, planning consent for three-bedroom dwelling.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.