Links estate agents appeals for Easter eggs for children in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Links Estate Agents is collecting Easter eggs for children in hospital, to be distributed across the region.
Links Estate Agents are appealing to members of the public to help them with their Easter appeal.
The company, which is based in Church Street, Exmouth, is collecting Easter eggs to support charities across the region.
A spokesman for the estate agent said: “On behalf of CLIC Sargent and Adopstar, Links Estate Agents are asking for your help to put smiles on the faces of children undergoing hospital treatment.
“Please help us by donating as many Easter Eggs as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“These will be distributed to Exeter RD&E, North Devon District, Derriford, Treliske and Bristol Children’s Hospitals plus CLIC Home from Homes.
“In Exmouth, your eggs can be donated by bringing them into Links Estate Agents town centre office or Deli On The Strand.”
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Mark Salter, director of Links Estate Agents said: “We are delighted and proud to support these charities for the third year in a row.
“Via all of Adopstar drop–off partners throughout the region, they are hoping to donate over 1,500 eggs to the children and I hope we can help towards their commitment”
The end date for collections is Friday, April 5.