Links estate agents appeals for Easter eggs for children in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Links Estate Agents is collecting Easter eggs for children in hospital, to be distributed across the region.
Links Estate Agents are appealing to members of the public to help them with their Easter appeal.
The company, which is based in Church Street, Exmouth, is collecting Easter eggs to support charities across the region.
A spokesman for the estate agent said: “On behalf of CLIC Sargent and Adopstar, Links Estate Agents are asking for your help to put smiles on the faces of children undergoing hospital treatment.
“Please help us by donating as many Easter Eggs as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“These will be distributed to Exeter RD&E, North Devon District, Derriford, Treliske and Bristol Children’s Hospitals plus CLIC Home from Homes.
“In Exmouth, your eggs can be donated by bringing them into Links Estate Agents town centre office or Deli On The Strand.”
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
Mark Salter, director of Links Estate Agents said: “We are delighted and proud to support these charities for the third year in a row.
“Via all of Adopstar drop–off partners throughout the region, they are hoping to donate over 1,500 eggs to the children and I hope we can help towards their commitment”
The end date for collections is Friday, April 5.