Light and spacious apartment with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Regatta Court is an immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina.
With magnificent far reaching coastal aspect, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre, the attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises: reception hall, large, light, sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, use of bike/sports kit store, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment is of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.