Light and spacious apartment with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Regatta Court is an immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina.
With magnificent far reaching coastal aspect, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre, the attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises: reception hall, large, light, sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, use of bike/sports kit store, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment is of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.