Light and spacious apartment with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Regatta Court is an immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina.
With magnificent far reaching coastal aspect, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre, the attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises: reception hall, large, light, sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, use of bike/sports kit store, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment is of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth youngsters take part in beach clean
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 5 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 6 Got ideas on how to reduce council tax? Give us a call
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 Green shoots of recovery for Otterton Hill plantation
- 9 Get your glitter on for the 15th anniversary Twilight Walk
- 10 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.