Light and spacious apartment with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Regatta Court is an immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina.
With magnificent far reaching coastal aspect, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre, the attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises: reception hall, large, light, sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, use of bike/sports kit store, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment is of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 10 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.