Light and airy, detached village bungalow
- Credit: Archant
A light and airy, detached bungalow has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Ferndown is nestled in the highly sought-after village of East Budleigh.
The village itself has much to offer with its community shop, church, primary school and two pubs/restaurants.
This attractive property offers space and versatility with good accommodation comprising, living room, measuring over 19ft in length. This room is beautifully light with a wide bay window to the front allowing views over the front garden. A fireplace with marble surround, hearth and mantel provides a warm and cosy focal point. A door from the living room leads the way into the dining room, another good size room that in turn leads through to the kitchen. The kitchen itself is fitted with a good range of base and eye-level units and a gas range cooker incorporating oven, grill, warmer and four ring gas hob with electric griddle. There’s an integrated fridge along with space and plumbing for washing machine and other needed appliances. The kitchen allows views over the rear garden with a door giving access to a rear patio.
There are three bedrooms, a separate family bathroom as well as a separate cloakroom.
Outside, the property is approached via a gated driveway offering ample parking which in turn leads to a detached garage.
You may also want to watch:
There is a pretty front garden with shaped lawn, well-stocked colourful shrubs and flower beds. The rear garden is fully enclosed, safe for children and pets alike. There is a large rear terrace, a charming and private place to sit with raised mature shrub and flower beds which make for an attractive border. A useful outside store completes the benefits of this lovely home.
Ferndown is for sale at an asking price of £350,000
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 10 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more details www.bradleys-estate-agents.co.uk