Latest Topsham planning applications
PLANS for changes to be made at 15 Exeter Road, Topsham, have been submitted to the city council.
A planning application put forward to the local authority calls for an extension and replacement pitched roof on a garage.
Additional plans submitted to the council include proposals for replacement windows and door at 2 Ferry Road.
The application also includes calls for a window on the south elevation and the replacement of a flat roof with pitched roof on the north elevation to provide second floor accommodation.
Plans for the change of use of barns at Highfield Farm, Clyst Road, to form an educational resource have also been put forward to the council.
You may also want to watch:
The local authority, meanwhile, has recently approved the following application: Plans for a replacement ground floor and first floor extension on the east elevation at 15 Fore Street.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 6 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there