Latest Topsham planning applications
PLANS for changes to be made at 15 Exeter Road, Topsham, have been submitted to the city council.
A planning application put forward to the local authority calls for an extension and replacement pitched roof on a garage.
Additional plans submitted to the council include proposals for replacement windows and door at 2 Ferry Road.
The application also includes calls for a window on the south elevation and the replacement of a flat roof with pitched roof on the north elevation to provide second floor accommodation.
Plans for the change of use of barns at Highfield Farm, Clyst Road, to form an educational resource have also been put forward to the council.
You may also want to watch:
The local authority, meanwhile, has recently approved the following application: Plans for a replacement ground floor and first floor extension on the east elevation at 15 Fore Street.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon