Latest Topsham planning applications
PLANS for changes to be made at 15 Exeter Road, Topsham, have been submitted to the city council.
A planning application put forward to the local authority calls for an extension and replacement pitched roof on a garage.
Additional plans submitted to the council include proposals for replacement windows and door at 2 Ferry Road.
The application also includes calls for a window on the south elevation and the replacement of a flat roof with pitched roof on the north elevation to provide second floor accommodation.
Plans for the change of use of barns at Highfield Farm, Clyst Road, to form an educational resource have also been put forward to the council.
You may also want to watch:
The local authority, meanwhile, has recently approved the following application: Plans for a replacement ground floor and first floor extension on the east elevation at 15 Fore Street.
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 4 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award