Latest Topsham planning applications
PLANS for changes to be made at 15 Exeter Road, Topsham, have been submitted to the city council.
A planning application put forward to the local authority calls for an extension and replacement pitched roof on a garage.
Additional plans submitted to the council include proposals for replacement windows and door at 2 Ferry Road.
The application also includes calls for a window on the south elevation and the replacement of a flat roof with pitched roof on the north elevation to provide second floor accommodation.
Plans for the change of use of barns at Highfield Farm, Clyst Road, to form an educational resource have also been put forward to the council.
You may also want to watch:
The local authority, meanwhile, has recently approved the following application: Plans for a replacement ground floor and first floor extension on the east elevation at 15 Fore Street.
- 1 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year