Large Victorian residence nestling in a lovely rural location
- Credit: Archant
A fine, well presented, Grade II listed early Victorian house nestling in a lovely rural location on the edge of Exmouth and close to Woodbury Common.
Believed to have been constructed in circa 1830s as one large detached farmhouse and later divided into two separate houses, the property has retained a number of splendid period features with a look and feel of grandeur.
The original leaded windows remain along with open fireplaces, original wooden doors and high ceilings reflecting the architectural style of the period. There are two large reception rooms, a kitchen / breakfast room with French doors to the garden and a separate cloakroom / utility.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with four double bedrooms (2 en-suite) and a family bathroom.
There is a level, grassed garden surrounding the property on two sides, which is well stocked with mature plants and shrubs and also has a patio. At the side is a driveway providing parking for 2 - 3 cars. No onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it? St Johns Road, Exmouth
Features? Four double-bed Victorian house
- 1 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
How much? £400,000
Who is the agent? Wilkinson Grant, Topsham
Tel: 01392 875000