Large Victorian residence nestling in a lovely rural location
- Credit: Archant
A fine, well presented, Grade II listed early Victorian house nestling in a lovely rural location on the edge of Exmouth and close to Woodbury Common.
Believed to have been constructed in circa 1830s as one large detached farmhouse and later divided into two separate houses, the property has retained a number of splendid period features with a look and feel of grandeur.
The original leaded windows remain along with open fireplaces, original wooden doors and high ceilings reflecting the architectural style of the period. There are two large reception rooms, a kitchen / breakfast room with French doors to the garden and a separate cloakroom / utility.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with four double bedrooms (2 en-suite) and a family bathroom.
There is a level, grassed garden surrounding the property on two sides, which is well stocked with mature plants and shrubs and also has a patio. At the side is a driveway providing parking for 2 - 3 cars. No onward chain.
Where is it? St Johns Road, Exmouth
Features? Four double-bed Victorian house
- 1 Re-surfacing work in Exmouth street branded an 'absolute mess'
- 2 Transforming Exmouth’s seafront into a collaborative canvas
- 3 Victory in the Ottery tournament for Brixington Blues
- 4 RNLI rescue canoeist in difficulty at Budleigh Salterton
- 5 Swimming pool flasher sent to mental hospital
- 6 Otterton 10-year old trekking 100 miles for endangered animals
- 7 Two paddleboarders on River Exe rescued by RNLI
- 8 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 9 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 10 Happy bowling birthday to John Anderson
How much? £400,000
Who is the agent? Wilkinson Grant, Topsham
Tel: 01392 875000