Individual and modern property
- Credit: Archant
Crowders is an individual, architect designed, modern family home situated in a level, yet elevated, position with pleasant views to both front and rear.
The accommodation comprises large reception hall with cloakroom, generous sitting room with open fire, large family size kitchen room/breakfast room with integral appliances, separate utility, adjoining double garage.
On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, and the master bedroom boasts its own en-suite bathroom and en-suite study, which could be a further bedroom if required.
There is ample parking to the front.
The front garden is enclosed from the main Hulham Road and at the rear lies an enclosed pretty and well-stocked private garden with elevated views across Exmouth rooftops and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 4 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303