Individual and modern property
- Credit: Archant
Crowders is an individual, architect designed, modern family home situated in a level, yet elevated, position with pleasant views to both front and rear.
The accommodation comprises large reception hall with cloakroom, generous sitting room with open fire, large family size kitchen room/breakfast room with integral appliances, separate utility, adjoining double garage.
On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, and the master bedroom boasts its own en-suite bathroom and en-suite study, which could be a further bedroom if required.
There is ample parking to the front.
The front garden is enclosed from the main Hulham Road and at the rear lies an enclosed pretty and well-stocked private garden with elevated views across Exmouth rooftops and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 3 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 8 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack
- 9 Landing great fish from boats across the region
- 10 Major improvement works ongoing at Exmouth Cricket Club
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303