Individual and modern property
- Credit: Archant
Crowders is an individual, architect designed, modern family home situated in a level, yet elevated, position with pleasant views to both front and rear.
The accommodation comprises large reception hall with cloakroom, generous sitting room with open fire, large family size kitchen room/breakfast room with integral appliances, separate utility, adjoining double garage.
On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, and the master bedroom boasts its own en-suite bathroom and en-suite study, which could be a further bedroom if required.
There is ample parking to the front.
The front garden is enclosed from the main Hulham Road and at the rear lies an enclosed pretty and well-stocked private garden with elevated views across Exmouth rooftops and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 8 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 9 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303