Individual and modern property
- Credit: Archant
Crowders is an individual, architect designed, modern family home situated in a level, yet elevated, position with pleasant views to both front and rear.
The accommodation comprises large reception hall with cloakroom, generous sitting room with open fire, large family size kitchen room/breakfast room with integral appliances, separate utility, adjoining double garage.
On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, and the master bedroom boasts its own en-suite bathroom and en-suite study, which could be a further bedroom if required.
There is ample parking to the front.
The front garden is enclosed from the main Hulham Road and at the rear lies an enclosed pretty and well-stocked private garden with elevated views across Exmouth rooftops and beyond.
Where is it?
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 East Devon in the focus of BBC Countryfile this Sunday
- 2 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 3 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
- 4 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 5 New figures show Its been a busy 2021 for Exmouth Coast watch
- 6 Outstanding Racing Results for trio of Exmouth Harriers
- 7 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 8 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 9 Otterton shop raffle raises funds for Devon Air Ambulance
- 10 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303