- Credit: Archant
Location: Moorlands Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agent is delighted to be marketing a superb first-floor apartment in Montague House situated in the highly desirable area of Moorlands Road in Budleigh Salterton.
This lovely home is beautifully decorated throughout with the benefit of outstanding views out across the glorious East Devon countryside, whilst being set within its own impressive grounds.
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall leading to a light and airy living room. This double aspect room offers fine distant views towards Lyme Bay. A high quality kitchen/diner gives a generous expanse of solid wood work surface with excellent range of base and eye-level units. There are built-in appliances to include, four-ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer. There is also ample space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. This lovely room benefits from under pelmet lighting, ceiling spotlights and oak wood flooring. Once again, distant countryside views can be enjoyed through attractive double-glazed windows.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which give beautiful views over the grounds and surrounding area. The master bedroom has a well-designed modern en-suite shower room with underfloor heating and there is also a tastefully decorated separate family bathroom. The property offers plenty of storage and is a truly impressive apartment situated in a peaceful and sought-after location.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 6 Body found in search for missing man
- 7 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 8 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 9 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 10 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
The communal gardens are wonderfully tailored and maintained with sweeping lawns and well-stocked borders. A pedestrian gate provides access on to the East Devon Golf Club course and stunning coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage and parking.
Montague House is for sale at an asking price of £234,950. We understand from the current owners that there is a lease of 999 years starting from 2007.