- Credit: Archant
Location: Moorlands Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agent is delighted to be marketing a superb first-floor apartment in Montague House situated in the highly desirable area of Moorlands Road in Budleigh Salterton.
This lovely home is beautifully decorated throughout with the benefit of outstanding views out across the glorious East Devon countryside, whilst being set within its own impressive grounds.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall leading to a light and airy living room. This double aspect room offers fine distant views towards Lyme Bay. A high quality kitchen/diner gives a generous expanse of solid wood work surface with excellent range of base and eye-level units. There are built-in appliances to include, four-ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer. There is also ample space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. This lovely room benefits from under pelmet lighting, ceiling spotlights and oak wood flooring. Once again, distant countryside views can be enjoyed through attractive double-glazed windows.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which give beautiful views over the grounds and surrounding area. The master bedroom has a well-designed modern en-suite shower room with underfloor heating and there is also a tastefully decorated separate family bathroom. The property offers plenty of storage and is a truly impressive apartment situated in a peaceful and sought-after location.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The communal gardens are wonderfully tailored and maintained with sweeping lawns and well-stocked borders. A pedestrian gate provides access on to the East Devon Golf Club course and stunning coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage and parking.
Montague House is for sale at an asking price of £234,950. We understand from the current owners that there is a lease of 999 years starting from 2007.