- Credit: Archant
Location: Moorlands Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agent is delighted to be marketing a superb first-floor apartment in Montague House situated in the highly desirable area of Moorlands Road in Budleigh Salterton.
This lovely home is beautifully decorated throughout with the benefit of outstanding views out across the glorious East Devon countryside, whilst being set within its own impressive grounds.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall leading to a light and airy living room. This double aspect room offers fine distant views towards Lyme Bay. A high quality kitchen/diner gives a generous expanse of solid wood work surface with excellent range of base and eye-level units. There are built-in appliances to include, four-ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer. There is also ample space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. This lovely room benefits from under pelmet lighting, ceiling spotlights and oak wood flooring. Once again, distant countryside views can be enjoyed through attractive double-glazed windows.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which give beautiful views over the grounds and surrounding area. The master bedroom has a well-designed modern en-suite shower room with underfloor heating and there is also a tastefully decorated separate family bathroom. The property offers plenty of storage and is a truly impressive apartment situated in a peaceful and sought-after location.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
The communal gardens are wonderfully tailored and maintained with sweeping lawns and well-stocked borders. A pedestrian gate provides access on to the East Devon Golf Club course and stunning coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage and parking.
Montague House is for sale at an asking price of £234,950. We understand from the current owners that there is a lease of 999 years starting from 2007.