- Credit: Archant
Location: Moorlands Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agent is delighted to be marketing a superb first-floor apartment in Montague House situated in the highly desirable area of Moorlands Road in Budleigh Salterton.
This lovely home is beautifully decorated throughout with the benefit of outstanding views out across the glorious East Devon countryside, whilst being set within its own impressive grounds.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall leading to a light and airy living room. This double aspect room offers fine distant views towards Lyme Bay. A high quality kitchen/diner gives a generous expanse of solid wood work surface with excellent range of base and eye-level units. There are built-in appliances to include, four-ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer. There is also ample space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. This lovely room benefits from under pelmet lighting, ceiling spotlights and oak wood flooring. Once again, distant countryside views can be enjoyed through attractive double-glazed windows.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which give beautiful views over the grounds and surrounding area. The master bedroom has a well-designed modern en-suite shower room with underfloor heating and there is also a tastefully decorated separate family bathroom. The property offers plenty of storage and is a truly impressive apartment situated in a peaceful and sought-after location.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 6 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 9 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
The communal gardens are wonderfully tailored and maintained with sweeping lawns and well-stocked borders. A pedestrian gate provides access on to the East Devon Golf Club course and stunning coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage and parking.
Montague House is for sale at an asking price of £234,950. We understand from the current owners that there is a lease of 999 years starting from 2007.