Impeccably presented home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys: 01395 442201.
An absolute gem of a property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Halls Cottage is a most delightful semi-detached home, full of character and situated on the fringes of the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton. Believed to have been built in 1937, the present owners have created an impeccably presented home.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises, spacious living room measuring over 17ft in length with attractive period fireplace and double- glazed double doors that open onto a lovely garden room, which itself measures over 18ft in length and allows wonderful views across the rear garden. The kitchen has been well designed with built-in double oven and inset induction hob. There is an ample range of base and eye-level units with plenty of storage, along with a built-in fridge, built-in freezer and both space and plumbing for a dishwasher.
A door from the kitchen leads through to a separate dining room that, once again, offers a good space for entertaining. A very useful utility and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms along with a good-size separate shower room. The dining room would also lend itself as a third bedroom, if required.
Outside, a brick-paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles. A side access gate opens into an enclosed rear garden which is an array of colour with flowers, plants and shrubs framing a generous lawn. The rear garden offers gorgeous rural views of surrounding countryside. There is also a patio in which to sit and enjoy the pretty and tranquil setting.
Halls Cottage is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating and is for sale at an asking price of £335,000.
This outstanding house would make a perfect main residence, holiday home or investment.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.