Impeccably presented home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys: 01395 442201.
An absolute gem of a property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Halls Cottage is a most delightful semi-detached home, full of character and situated on the fringes of the sought-after East Devon town of Budleigh Salterton. Believed to have been built in 1937, the present owners have created an impeccably presented home.
The accommodation comprises, spacious living room measuring over 17ft in length with attractive period fireplace and double- glazed double doors that open onto a lovely garden room, which itself measures over 18ft in length and allows wonderful views across the rear garden. The kitchen has been well designed with built-in double oven and inset induction hob. There is an ample range of base and eye-level units with plenty of storage, along with a built-in fridge, built-in freezer and both space and plumbing for a dishwasher.
A door from the kitchen leads through to a separate dining room that, once again, offers a good space for entertaining. A very useful utility and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
- 1 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 2 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 5 Exmouth launderette donating duvet charge to Save the Children
- 6 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 9 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 10 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms along with a good-size separate shower room. The dining room would also lend itself as a third bedroom, if required.
Outside, a brick-paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles. A side access gate opens into an enclosed rear garden which is an array of colour with flowers, plants and shrubs framing a generous lawn. The rear garden offers gorgeous rural views of surrounding countryside. There is also a patio in which to sit and enjoy the pretty and tranquil setting.
Halls Cottage is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating and is for sale at an asking price of £335,000.
This outstanding house would make a perfect main residence, holiday home or investment.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.