Immaculate, purpose-built two-bedroomed apartment
- Credit: Archant
Built by Midas homes in 2006, is this immaculate, purpose-built ground-floor apartment with well-maintained communal gardens.
Priced at 235,000, this property is located in a sought-after area in Sarlsdown Road, being close to a bus route offering links into Exmouth town centre.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
This apartment is situated to the rear of the building and comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, living room with patio doors leading onto a private patio area, attractive kitchen/breakfast room with room for table and chairs. There are two bedrooms and a modern, white four-piece bathroom suite.
Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 7 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 8 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 9 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.