Immaculate, purpose-built two-bedroomed apartment
- Credit: Archant
Built by Midas homes in 2006, is this immaculate, purpose-built ground-floor apartment with well-maintained communal gardens.
Priced at 235,000, this property is located in a sought-after area in Sarlsdown Road, being close to a bus route offering links into Exmouth town centre.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
This apartment is situated to the rear of the building and comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, living room with patio doors leading onto a private patio area, attractive kitchen/breakfast room with room for table and chairs. There are two bedrooms and a modern, white four-piece bathroom suite.
Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 10 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.