Immaculate, purpose-built two-bedroomed apartment
- Credit: Archant
Built by Midas homes in 2006, is this immaculate, purpose-built ground-floor apartment with well-maintained communal gardens.
Priced at 235,000, this property is located in a sought-after area in Sarlsdown Road, being close to a bus route offering links into Exmouth town centre.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
This apartment is situated to the rear of the building and comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, living room with patio doors leading onto a private patio area, attractive kitchen/breakfast room with room for table and chairs. There are two bedrooms and a modern, white four-piece bathroom suite.
Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
Where is it?
Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 3 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 4 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 5 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 6 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 7 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 8 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.