Immaculate, purpose-built two-bedroomed apartment
- Credit: Archant
Built by Midas homes in 2006, is this immaculate, purpose-built ground-floor apartment with well-maintained communal gardens.
Priced at 235,000, this property is located in a sought-after area in Sarlsdown Road, being close to a bus route offering links into Exmouth town centre.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
This apartment is situated to the rear of the building and comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, living room with patio doors leading onto a private patio area, attractive kitchen/breakfast room with room for table and chairs. There are two bedrooms and a modern, white four-piece bathroom suite.
Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.