Immaculate, purpose-built two-bedroomed apartment
- Credit: Archant
Built by Midas homes in 2006, is this immaculate, purpose-built ground-floor apartment with well-maintained communal gardens.
Priced at 235,000, this property is located in a sought-after area in Sarlsdown Road, being close to a bus route offering links into Exmouth town centre.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
This apartment is situated to the rear of the building and comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, living room with patio doors leading onto a private patio area, attractive kitchen/breakfast room with room for table and chairs. There are two bedrooms and a modern, white four-piece bathroom suite.
Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth
- 1 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 4 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.