Immaculate, modern and semi-detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Willow Cottage is an immaculate, modern, semi-detached house, built in 2014 in the village of Ebford.
The house has been thoughtfully designed and stylishly and imaginatively improved by the current owner, creating a traditional cottage style, with an excellent use of natural oak and reclaimed brick, blending with cutting edge systems, including underfloor heating, a high quality fitted oak kitchen and tastefully appointed bath and shower rooms.
The accommodation is welcoming and generously proportioned, thoughtfully arranged and benefits from an excellent level of natural light, with the kitchen, dining and garden room being open plan.
The garden room was an extension to the original design and comprises a single-storey extension, with vaulted ceiling, with a glazed apex, which creates an impressive feature, internally and externally. In addition, there is a sitting room and downstairs WC/utility room. One the first floor is a spacious principal bedroom, with a well-appointed en-suite shower, two further double guest bedrooms and a high-quality family bath/shower room. Outside, there is a brick-paved driveway directly to the front of the house, where there is parking for three vehicles, and a lovely garden that requires minimal maintenance and benefits from an easterly and southerly aspect.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Willow Cottage, Ebford.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 7 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 10 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.