Immaculate, modern and semi-detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Willow Cottage is an immaculate, modern, semi-detached house, built in 2014 in the village of Ebford.
The house has been thoughtfully designed and stylishly and imaginatively improved by the current owner, creating a traditional cottage style, with an excellent use of natural oak and reclaimed brick, blending with cutting edge systems, including underfloor heating, a high quality fitted oak kitchen and tastefully appointed bath and shower rooms.
The accommodation is welcoming and generously proportioned, thoughtfully arranged and benefits from an excellent level of natural light, with the kitchen, dining and garden room being open plan.
The garden room was an extension to the original design and comprises a single-storey extension, with vaulted ceiling, with a glazed apex, which creates an impressive feature, internally and externally. In addition, there is a sitting room and downstairs WC/utility room. One the first floor is a spacious principal bedroom, with a well-appointed en-suite shower, two further double guest bedrooms and a high-quality family bath/shower room. Outside, there is a brick-paved driveway directly to the front of the house, where there is parking for three vehicles, and a lovely garden that requires minimal maintenance and benefits from an easterly and southerly aspect.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Willow Cottage, Ebford.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 4 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 7 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 8 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.