Immaculate apartment in prominent position
- Credit: Archant
An immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre.
The attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the Marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment are of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Regatta Court, Exmouth
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Ban and fine for speeding
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.