Immaculate apartment in prominent position
- Credit: Archant
An immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre.
The attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the Marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment are of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
Where is it?
Regatta Court, Exmouth
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 6 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 7 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 10 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.