Immaculate apartment in prominent position
- Credit: Archant
An immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre.
The attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the Marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment are of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Regatta Court, Exmouth
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.