Immaculate apartment in prominent position
- Credit: Archant
An immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre.
The attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the Marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment are of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Regatta Court, Exmouth
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.