Immaculate apartment in prominent position
- Credit: Archant
An immaculate, light and spacious second-floor apartment situated in a prominent position on the Exmouth marina, only a short walk from both the beach and town centre.
The attractive and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with French doors to balcony, master bedroom again with French doors to balcony and an en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
The view from the apartment is one of the finest among the Marina development, sweeping across the estuary to Dawlish Warren and the Haldon Hills beyond.
Built in 2009/10, the property benefits from a gated entrance, a lift to serve each floor, private and visitors’ parking, gas centrally-heated under-floor heating throughout, mains water and mains drainage.
The fixtures, fittings and overall finish of this apartment are of a very high standard and in an excellent condition throughout.
Where is it?
Regatta Court, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 2 Budleigh youngsters impress in their first outing of 2022
- 3 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 4 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 5 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 6 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 7 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 8 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 9 Plastic Free Exmouth reflect on a busy year for the group
- 10 Cash grants on offer to Exmouth youth support groups
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.