Ideal family home on the edge of town
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, detached family home benefitting from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
Located on Port Mer Close and priced at £309,950, this property would make an ideal family home.
It has a ground-floor cloakroom, and the living room has doors which lead onto the southerly facing rear garden. There is a separate dining room and a modern kitchen with utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, modern en-suite and a further white bathroom suite.
The property is approached via a double-width driveway providing off-road parking which then leads to an integral garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing with external courtesy lighting.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 2 New eco-home plan for landmark Exmouth property
- 3 Budleigh bragging rights in a soggy Devon League derby
- 4 Show of kindness helps keep people from going hungry this Christmas
- 5 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 6 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as lights are on in Exmouth
- 7 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 8 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 9 Give your views on the Lower Otter Restoration Project
- 10 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth