Ideal family home on the edge of town
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, detached family home benefitting from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
Located on Port Mer Close and priced at £309,950, this property would make an ideal family home.
It has a ground-floor cloakroom, and the living room has doors which lead onto the southerly facing rear garden. There is a separate dining room and a modern kitchen with utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, modern en-suite and a further white bathroom suite.
The property is approached via a double-width driveway providing off-road parking which then leads to an integral garage.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing with external courtesy lighting.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 3 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang