Ideal family home on the edge of town
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, detached family home benefitting from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
Located on Port Mer Close and priced at £309,950, this property would make an ideal family home.
It has a ground-floor cloakroom, and the living room has doors which lead onto the southerly facing rear garden. There is a separate dining room and a modern kitchen with utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, modern en-suite and a further white bathroom suite.
The property is approached via a double-width driveway providing off-road parking which then leads to an integral garage.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing with external courtesy lighting.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard