Ideal family home on the edge of town
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, detached family home benefitting from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
Located on Port Mer Close and priced at £309,950, this property would make an ideal family home.
It has a ground-floor cloakroom, and the living room has doors which lead onto the southerly facing rear garden. There is a separate dining room and a modern kitchen with utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, modern en-suite and a further white bathroom suite.
The property is approached via a double-width driveway providing off-road parking which then leads to an integral garage.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing with external courtesy lighting.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 6 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons