High spec one-bedroom apartment
- Credit: Archant
A brand new one-bedroom apartment has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Nestled in the heart of Budleigh’s beautiful town centre yet just a pebble skim from its stunning Jurassic coastline.
The property has been built to an extremely high specification to include a modern kitchen with inset Bosch ceramic hob with electric oven beneath, built-in fridge, built-in dishwasher with space and plumbing for washing machine. A bright open-plan living area with double glazed sliding doors opening to a Juliet balcony makes for a cosy sitting / dining room.
The property benefits from a modern shower room which offers a sky light, ceiling spot lights and ladder style heated towel rail. There’s also a good size double bedroom with ceiling spot lights. The whole apartment benefits from underfloor heating.
This great home really has a lovely contemporary feel and is well placed for all that Budleigh has to offer.
We understand the apartment has 125 year lease with a ground rent of £50 per annum.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being sold at an asking price of £160,000 and would make an ideal main residence / second home or investment property.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter