High spec one-bedroom apartment
- Credit: Archant
A brand new one-bedroom apartment has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Nestled in the heart of Budleigh’s beautiful town centre yet just a pebble skim from its stunning Jurassic coastline.
The property has been built to an extremely high specification to include a modern kitchen with inset Bosch ceramic hob with electric oven beneath, built-in fridge, built-in dishwasher with space and plumbing for washing machine. A bright open-plan living area with double glazed sliding doors opening to a Juliet balcony makes for a cosy sitting / dining room.
The property benefits from a modern shower room which offers a sky light, ceiling spot lights and ladder style heated towel rail. There’s also a good size double bedroom with ceiling spot lights. The whole apartment benefits from underfloor heating.
This great home really has a lovely contemporary feel and is well placed for all that Budleigh has to offer.
We understand the apartment has 125 year lease with a ground rent of £50 per annum.
The property is being sold at an asking price of £160,000 and would make an ideal main residence / second home or investment property.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201
- 1 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 3 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 6 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 7 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 8 Budleigh author's latest book launches this week
- 9 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 10 'All systems go' for Budleigh late-night shopping event