High spec one-bedroom apartment
- Credit: Archant
A brand new one-bedroom apartment has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Nestled in the heart of Budleigh’s beautiful town centre yet just a pebble skim from its stunning Jurassic coastline.
The property has been built to an extremely high specification to include a modern kitchen with inset Bosch ceramic hob with electric oven beneath, built-in fridge, built-in dishwasher with space and plumbing for washing machine. A bright open-plan living area with double glazed sliding doors opening to a Juliet balcony makes for a cosy sitting / dining room.
The property benefits from a modern shower room which offers a sky light, ceiling spot lights and ladder style heated towel rail. There’s also a good size double bedroom with ceiling spot lights. The whole apartment benefits from underfloor heating.
This great home really has a lovely contemporary feel and is well placed for all that Budleigh has to offer.
We understand the apartment has 125 year lease with a ground rent of £50 per annum.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being sold at an asking price of £160,000 and would make an ideal main residence / second home or investment property.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock