Halsdon home plans backed by Exmouth planners and other news
Plans to extend a Halsdon home have been backed by town planners. Read this and more.
GATEHOUSE PLANS: Plans to extend a Halsdon home have been backed by town planners.
The plans are for a first-floor extension to be built over the garage of the Gatehouse, Courtlands Lane.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision.
You may also want to watch:
WHEELS STOLEN: Exmouth Police are appealing for information after two wheels were stolen from a bicycle parked in a driveway in Littleham Road.
The wheels, described as being white rimmed, 2.5 inch wheels with black spokes, were taken between 10pm on February 26 and 12.30am on February 27.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 5 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 8 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Anyone with information should contact the Littleham Neighbourhood Team on the police non-emergency telephone number 101.
TWO-STOREY: Plans to extend a Littleham home have been approved by East Devon District Council. The plan is for a two-storey extension to be built on the side of 68 Foxholes Hill.
SIGNS 4U: Plans to install illuminated signs at the new Phones 4u store in the Magnolia Centre have been approved by Exmouth Town Council.Approval was granted on condition the signs are switched off outside trading hours. The new store is being opened at the former site of Clinton Cards.
BIGGER BARN: District planners have backed a scheme to extend a Woodbury home. The plan is for a single-storey extension to be built at Mill Barn.