Halsdon home plans backed by Exmouth planners and other news
Plans to extend a Halsdon home have been backed by town planners. Read this and more.
GATEHOUSE PLANS: Plans to extend a Halsdon home have been backed by town planners.
The plans are for a first-floor extension to be built over the garage of the Gatehouse, Courtlands Lane.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision.
You may also want to watch:
WHEELS STOLEN: Exmouth Police are appealing for information after two wheels were stolen from a bicycle parked in a driveway in Littleham Road.
The wheels, described as being white rimmed, 2.5 inch wheels with black spokes, were taken between 10pm on February 26 and 12.30am on February 27.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients
Anyone with information should contact the Littleham Neighbourhood Team on the police non-emergency telephone number 101.
TWO-STOREY: Plans to extend a Littleham home have been approved by East Devon District Council. The plan is for a two-storey extension to be built on the side of 68 Foxholes Hill.
SIGNS 4U: Plans to install illuminated signs at the new Phones 4u store in the Magnolia Centre have been approved by Exmouth Town Council.Approval was granted on condition the signs are switched off outside trading hours. The new store is being opened at the former site of Clinton Cards.
BIGGER BARN: District planners have backed a scheme to extend a Woodbury home. The plan is for a single-storey extension to be built at Mill Barn.