Ground-floor flat with views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Pencarwick House.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
The property comprises a ground-floor double-aspect apartment forming part of Pencarwick House, located only a short stone’s throw from the beach and town centre.
The property boasts a magnificent coastal and estuary aspect.
It has been subject to many improvements, including new shower room, cloakroom, quality fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout.
The property has sliding sash style double-glazed replacement windows, new emersion tanks and ceiling heating system.
- 1 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 4 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 5 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 6 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 7 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 8 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 9 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 10 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
The property enjoys garage and visitors’ parking.