Ground-floor flat with views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Pencarwick House.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
The property comprises a ground-floor double-aspect apartment forming part of Pencarwick House, located only a short stone’s throw from the beach and town centre.
The property boasts a magnificent coastal and estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
It has been subject to many improvements, including new shower room, cloakroom, quality fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout.
The property has sliding sash style double-glazed replacement windows, new emersion tanks and ceiling heating system.
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 9 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
The property enjoys garage and visitors’ parking.