Ground-floor flat with views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Pencarwick House.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
The property comprises a ground-floor double-aspect apartment forming part of Pencarwick House, located only a short stone’s throw from the beach and town centre.
The property boasts a magnificent coastal and estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
It has been subject to many improvements, including new shower room, cloakroom, quality fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout.
The property has sliding sash style double-glazed replacement windows, new emersion tanks and ceiling heating system.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
The property enjoys garage and visitors’ parking.