Ground-floor flat with views
- Credit: Archant
Location: Pencarwick House.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
The property comprises a ground-floor double-aspect apartment forming part of Pencarwick House, located only a short stone’s throw from the beach and town centre.
The property boasts a magnificent coastal and estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
It has been subject to many improvements, including new shower room, cloakroom, quality fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout.
The property has sliding sash style double-glazed replacement windows, new emersion tanks and ceiling heating system.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 10 Ban and fine for speeding
The property enjoys garage and visitors’ parking.