Ground-floor apartment with 24hour care line
- Credit: Archant
This superior purpose-built ground-floor apartment is situated in a very popular residential location, on a main bus route and close to a selection of shops.
This two double-bedroom apartment priced at £260,000 comprises: reception hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a bathroom with a four-piece suite including a separate shower cubicle. The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with further built-in storage in the reception hallway.
Communal features include well-manicured gardens enjoying a sunny aspect, with peaceful seating areas, lawns and well-stocked flower, shrub and tree borders.
There is also secure residents’ parking, a communal lounge, well-equipped laundry room and a guest suite for visitors.
Pegasus Court has a house manager, a security entry phone system and 24 hour care line assistance.
You may also want to watch:
To fully appreciate the quality of Pegasus Court, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Where is it?
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
who is the agent?
Your Move Exmouth
Tel: 01395 264353.