Ground-floor apartment with 24hour care line
- Credit: Archant
This superior purpose-built ground-floor apartment is situated in a very popular residential location, on a main bus route and close to a selection of shops.
This two double-bedroom apartment priced at £260,000 comprises: reception hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a bathroom with a four-piece suite including a separate shower cubicle. The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with further built-in storage in the reception hallway.
Communal features include well-manicured gardens enjoying a sunny aspect, with peaceful seating areas, lawns and well-stocked flower, shrub and tree borders.
There is also secure residents’ parking, a communal lounge, well-equipped laundry room and a guest suite for visitors.
Pegasus Court has a house manager, a security entry phone system and 24 hour care line assistance.
You may also want to watch:
To fully appreciate the quality of Pegasus Court, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Where is it?
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
who is the agent?
Your Move Exmouth
Tel: 01395 264353.