Ground-floor apartment with 24hour care line
- Credit: Archant
This superior purpose-built ground-floor apartment is situated in a very popular residential location, on a main bus route and close to a selection of shops.
This two double-bedroom apartment priced at £260,000 comprises: reception hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a bathroom with a four-piece suite including a separate shower cubicle. The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with further built-in storage in the reception hallway.
Communal features include well-manicured gardens enjoying a sunny aspect, with peaceful seating areas, lawns and well-stocked flower, shrub and tree borders.
There is also secure residents’ parking, a communal lounge, well-equipped laundry room and a guest suite for visitors.
Pegasus Court has a house manager, a security entry phone system and 24 hour care line assistance.
You may also want to watch:
To fully appreciate the quality of Pegasus Court, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Where is it?
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
who is the agent?
Your Move Exmouth
Tel: 01395 264353.