Ground-floor apartment with 24hour care line
- Credit: Archant
This superior purpose-built ground-floor apartment is situated in a very popular residential location, on a main bus route and close to a selection of shops.
This two double-bedroom apartment priced at £260,000 comprises: reception hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a bathroom with a four-piece suite including a separate shower cubicle. The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with further built-in storage in the reception hallway.
Communal features include well-manicured gardens enjoying a sunny aspect, with peaceful seating areas, lawns and well-stocked flower, shrub and tree borders.
There is also secure residents’ parking, a communal lounge, well-equipped laundry room and a guest suite for visitors.
Pegasus Court has a house manager, a security entry phone system and 24 hour care line assistance.
To fully appreciate the quality of Pegasus Court, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Where is it?
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 3 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
who is the agent?
Your Move Exmouth
Tel: 01395 264353.