- Credit: Archant
Location: Hamilton Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A spacious ground-floor warden assisted apartment, which has recently been decorated and with the benefit of new carpets.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation, including a reception hall, spacious sitting room with direct access to the communal gardens, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and shower.
You may also want to watch:
The property is subject to 125 year leasehold, with a further 99 years remaining and with contributions, including maintenance, of £4,033, annual service charge, which covers maintenance of the communal areas, garden and building insurance.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines