- Credit: Archant
Location: Hamilton Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A spacious ground-floor warden assisted apartment, which has recently been decorated and with the benefit of new carpets.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation, including a reception hall, spacious sitting room with direct access to the communal gardens, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and shower.
You may also want to watch:
The property is subject to 125 year leasehold, with a further 99 years remaining and with contributions, including maintenance, of £4,033, annual service charge, which covers maintenance of the communal areas, garden and building insurance.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 9 Phear Park lose out in semi-finals
- 10 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage