- Credit: Archant
Location: Trefusis Terrace.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A superb example of a lower ground-floor apartment, within a converted period building, which offers extensive accommodation extending to 1300sqft.
Within the immediate location are several period buildings of historic note and number four is an attractive semi-detached building, with rendered elevations under a pitched roof, with a prominent pillared portico to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been subject to many improvements by the current owner with carefully and tastefully selected colour schemes, complemented by lovely hardwood flooring extending through the hall, sitting room and principal bedroom.
Under-floor heating extends throughout the apartment and the interior has been updated with a good quality replacement kitchen by Wren Brand integrated with Neff appliances, fitted bedroom furniture also by Wren Brand, built-in Stovax log burner in the sitting room and stylish contemporary bathroom and shower.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
Of note, the accommodation is particularly spacious and well-planned, with an impressive 27ft reception hall which is large enough to serve as an entertaining area, a large sitting room, and spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
The lease has 164 years remaining.