- Credit: Archant
Location: Trefusis Terrace.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A superb example of a lower ground-floor apartment, within a converted period building, which offers extensive accommodation extending to 1300sqft.
Within the immediate location are several period buildings of historic note and number four is an attractive semi-detached building, with rendered elevations under a pitched roof, with a prominent pillared portico to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been subject to many improvements by the current owner with carefully and tastefully selected colour schemes, complemented by lovely hardwood flooring extending through the hall, sitting room and principal bedroom.
Under-floor heating extends throughout the apartment and the interior has been updated with a good quality replacement kitchen by Wren Brand integrated with Neff appliances, fitted bedroom furniture also by Wren Brand, built-in Stovax log burner in the sitting room and stylish contemporary bathroom and shower.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
Of note, the accommodation is particularly spacious and well-planned, with an impressive 27ft reception hall which is large enough to serve as an entertaining area, a large sitting room, and spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
The lease has 164 years remaining.