- Credit: Archant
Location: Trefusis Terrace.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A superb example of a lower ground-floor apartment, within a converted period building, which offers extensive accommodation extending to 1300sqft.
Within the immediate location are several period buildings of historic note and number four is an attractive semi-detached building, with rendered elevations under a pitched roof, with a prominent pillared portico to the front.
The interior has been subject to many improvements by the current owner with carefully and tastefully selected colour schemes, complemented by lovely hardwood flooring extending through the hall, sitting room and principal bedroom.
Under-floor heating extends throughout the apartment and the interior has been updated with a good quality replacement kitchen by Wren Brand integrated with Neff appliances, fitted bedroom furniture also by Wren Brand, built-in Stovax log burner in the sitting room and stylish contemporary bathroom and shower.
- 1 Flats plan above town Tesco store
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Exciting Competition Day at the Budleigh Bowls Club
- 8 Citizens Advice: how to read your gas or electricity meter
- 9 Exmouth history: Iron Age and Celtic settlements
- 10 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
Of note, the accommodation is particularly spacious and well-planned, with an impressive 27ft reception hall which is large enough to serve as an entertaining area, a large sitting room, and spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
The lease has 164 years remaining.