Georgian listed village house in Lympstone
- Credit: Archant
Little Underhill is a classical grade II Georgian listed village house which has been subject to considerable improvement, by the current owners, who have meticulously selected traditional style fixtures and fittings, creating a contemporary blend of period style and modern elegance.
The accommodation is generously proportioned and well planned, with a reception hall, impressive open plan sitting/dining room, beautifully fitted with wide plank oak floorboards and Georgian style open fire.
Beyond the sitting room, directly at the rear of the house, is an exceptional kitchen, fitted to an excellent standard with a range of hand-built “Martha Mockford” painted timber cabinets with stylish pewter handles, complemented by blue pearl granite worktops, blue lustre ceramic tiles and grey ceramic distressed “floorboard” style flooring with underfloor heating.
The bedrooms are arranged over three floors, with a large study/bedroom 4 on the first floor and a double bedroom, with a beautifully fitted bathroom and double bedroom on the 2nd floor and a bedroom suite with en-suite on the third floor, from which there are views in a westerly direction across the estuary.
Outside, directly to the front of the house is a brick paved driveway which provides parking for two to three vehicles and a beautifully enclosed south facing courtyard to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The building also benefits from a state of the art “Nest” smoke and co2 protection system which sends an alert to the owner’s mobile phone.
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar