Property of the Week: Belvedere Court
- Credit: Bradleys Estate Agents
Belvedere Court, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £1,600,000
Agent: Bradleys Estate Agents, Sidmouth
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
This sophisticated residence simply exudes pure class and sits within a select location in a prime residential area of Sidmouth. The ground floor duplex apartment lies within the distinguished Belvedere Court development, which in itself is elegant and prestigious, and enjoys superb sea and countryside views.
The luxury four-bed apartment is situated on the south and west side of the main building, so it is pleasantly filled with sunlight from mid-morning through to sunset.
Unique to this apartment, is a large and exclusive indoor heated swimming pool complex complete with an integrated jacuzzi and changing room with shower facilities. The adjoining storeroom could work well as a gym, a hobbies room workshop or even a home cinema.
Inside, the property is presented to an excellent standard throughout. A large private entrance hall leads to a beautifully proportioned living room that has a high ceiling and lovely sash windows. Its west-facing aspect enables warm afternoon sunlight to fill the room.
The kitchen/dining room is another bright space, fitted with modern, stylish units and an extensive range of integrated Miele appliances, topped with granite work surfaces.
The impressively spacious principal bedroom suite has walk-in wardrobes and a superb en-suite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom has French doors that open into a lovely glazed conservatory. The contemporary styled bathrooms are finished to an exceptional standard with tiled wet areas and sunken baths.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 3 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 6 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 9 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
On the lower ground floor is a further self-contained apartment with two through double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom, making it a perfect area for guests.
The property comes with two undercover parking spaces.