- Credit: Archant
Location: Oakwood Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A first-floor purpose built apartment, enviably situated in Cyprus Road, there are lovely views in a southerly direction from the sitting room and bedroom.
The accommodation is well-presented, with an excellent level of natural light and offers a spacious sitting room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom and bath/shower room.
Outside, the communal gardens are a superb feature, extending to a considerable size and there is also an allocated parking space.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
The property is subject to a leasehold and owns a share of the freehold. There is a maintenance charge and ground rent of £140, paid quarterly. The lease was extended to 199 years in 1998