- Credit: Archant
Location: Oakwood Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A first-floor purpose built apartment, enviably situated in Cyprus Road, there are lovely views in a southerly direction from the sitting room and bedroom.
The accommodation is well-presented, with an excellent level of natural light and offers a spacious sitting room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom and bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the communal gardens are a superb feature, extending to a considerable size and there is also an allocated parking space.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Megan makes big book milestone
The property is subject to a leasehold and owns a share of the freehold. There is a maintenance charge and ground rent of £140, paid quarterly. The lease was extended to 199 years in 1998