- Credit: Archant
Location: Oakwood Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A first-floor purpose built apartment, enviably situated in Cyprus Road, there are lovely views in a southerly direction from the sitting room and bedroom.
The accommodation is well-presented, with an excellent level of natural light and offers a spacious sitting room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom and bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the communal gardens are a superb feature, extending to a considerable size and there is also an allocated parking space.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
The property is subject to a leasehold and owns a share of the freehold. There is a maintenance charge and ground rent of £140, paid quarterly. The lease was extended to 199 years in 1998