- Credit: Archant
Location: Oakwood Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A first-floor purpose built apartment, enviably situated in Cyprus Road, there are lovely views in a southerly direction from the sitting room and bedroom.
The accommodation is well-presented, with an excellent level of natural light and offers a spacious sitting room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom and bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the communal gardens are a superb feature, extending to a considerable size and there is also an allocated parking space.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
The property is subject to a leasehold and owns a share of the freehold. There is a maintenance charge and ground rent of £140, paid quarterly. The lease was extended to 199 years in 1998