Fine period property in the heart of Topsham
- Credit: Archant
A fine period town house located in the heart of Topsham with accommodation arranged over four floors.
Believed to have first been constructed in the 18th century and then upgraded by the various owners through the years, the house retains a number of period features and a feeling of grandeur.
On the ground floor are two large reception rooms, a kitchen and utility room. Stairs go down to a fully useable lower ground floor with exposed stone walls and underfloor heating.
On the first floor there is a modernised family bathroom and three bedrooms – 2 good-sized doubles and a single.
Stairs rise again to the top floor where there are two more bedrooms. To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden where it is possible to access via a garage door a parking area for a car or to store a boat or trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Unusually for this part of Topsham there is also a garage situated in a block adjacent the house.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of the towns period houses with the rarity of a garage, parking and garden.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 9 John and Grace run for the heart
- 10 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
Where is it?
Monmouth Street, Topsham
Period Town House
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.