Fine period property in the heart of Topsham
- Credit: Archant
A fine period town house located in the heart of Topsham with accommodation arranged over four floors.
Believed to have first been constructed in the 18th century and then upgraded by the various owners through the years, the house retains a number of period features and a feeling of grandeur.
On the ground floor are two large reception rooms, a kitchen and utility room. Stairs go down to a fully useable lower ground floor with exposed stone walls and underfloor heating.
On the first floor there is a modernised family bathroom and three bedrooms – 2 good-sized doubles and a single.
Stairs rise again to the top floor where there are two more bedrooms. To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden where it is possible to access via a garage door a parking area for a car or to store a boat or trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Unusually for this part of Topsham there is also a garage situated in a block adjacent the house.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of the towns period houses with the rarity of a garage, parking and garden.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
Where is it?
Monmouth Street, Topsham
Period Town House
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.