Fine period property in the heart of Topsham
- Credit: Archant
A fine period town house located in the heart of Topsham with accommodation arranged over four floors.
Believed to have first been constructed in the 18th century and then upgraded by the various owners through the years, the house retains a number of period features and a feeling of grandeur.
On the ground floor are two large reception rooms, a kitchen and utility room. Stairs go down to a fully useable lower ground floor with exposed stone walls and underfloor heating.
On the first floor there is a modernised family bathroom and three bedrooms – 2 good-sized doubles and a single.
Stairs rise again to the top floor where there are two more bedrooms. To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden where it is possible to access via a garage door a parking area for a car or to store a boat or trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Unusually for this part of Topsham there is also a garage situated in a block adjacent the house.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of the towns period houses with the rarity of a garage, parking and garden.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 3 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 4 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 Risk and opportunities even when moving house - Sandra Sampson
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
Where is it?
Monmouth Street, Topsham
Period Town House
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.