Fine, detached three-bedroomed property in a favourable location
- Credit: Archant
An absolute gem of a property, located in one of Budleigh Salterton’s most favourable locations, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Built in the 1950s, “Tresna” is a fine detached house, now in need of some updating.
This fabulous house offers spacious accommodation comprising, light and airy living room measuring 21ft in length with charming double-glazed bay window overlooking the front garden. A double-glazed door opening onto an east facing terrace also provides a great place to sit and drink a coffee whilst enjoying the morning sun. The property has a separate dining room with double glazed sliding patio door that opens out onto a rear terrace. The kitchen / breakfast room offers a built-in oven with inset four ring gas hob and a range of base and eye-level units providing ample storage with space and plumbing for all appliances. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with access to three good size bedrooms, the master having a beautiful double-glazed bay window to the front along with an en-suite shower room. This lovely home also has a family bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, the real premium is the driveway which provides ample parking for several vehicles which, in turn, gives access to the garage. To have parking and a garage so close to the town and beach front is a rare asset indeed.
“Tresna” has both front and rear gardens; the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with the rear paved for easy maintenance. This property really is a great opportunity for someone looking for a detached home with parking, on the level within such close proximity to the town.
You may also want to watch:
This delightful house is for sale at an asking price of £420,000.
who is the agent?
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Tel: 01395 442201