Family home - stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys is marketing Elmfield, a superb detached family home in Colaton Raleigh.
Elmfield, believed to have been built in the 1920s, has been lovingly refurbished and extended by the current owners to create a spacious family home set within its own glorious gardens.
This charming house has a family room with feature square bay window giving views across the front gardens to the countryside beyond. The dining room also has a fine bay window from which to admire the exquisite gardens and countryside. A glazed door from the dining room leads through to a light and airy lounge with open fireplace.
A door from the lounge leads through to a fine conservatory.
The kitchen is well-equipped, while a good-sized utility room has space and plumbing for additional appliances.
You may also want to watch:
There are three spacious double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
Elmfield has a detached open garage and log store. The real feature of this beautiful home are the stunning gardens of a third of an acre.
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 5 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 8 Sound move to join singing group
- 9 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
Where is it?
Detached family home, superb views, stunning conservatory.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.