Family home - stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys is marketing Elmfield, a superb detached family home in Colaton Raleigh.
Elmfield, believed to have been built in the 1920s, has been lovingly refurbished and extended by the current owners to create a spacious family home set within its own glorious gardens.
This charming house has a family room with feature square bay window giving views across the front gardens to the countryside beyond. The dining room also has a fine bay window from which to admire the exquisite gardens and countryside. A glazed door from the dining room leads through to a light and airy lounge with open fireplace.
A door from the lounge leads through to a fine conservatory.
The kitchen is well-equipped, while a good-sized utility room has space and plumbing for additional appliances.
You may also want to watch:
There are three spacious double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
Elmfield has a detached open garage and log store. The real feature of this beautiful home are the stunning gardens of a third of an acre.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Repair cafe opens again
Where is it?
Detached family home, superb views, stunning conservatory.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.