Family home - stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys is marketing Elmfield, a superb detached family home in Colaton Raleigh.
Elmfield, believed to have been built in the 1920s, has been lovingly refurbished and extended by the current owners to create a spacious family home set within its own glorious gardens.
This charming house has a family room with feature square bay window giving views across the front gardens to the countryside beyond. The dining room also has a fine bay window from which to admire the exquisite gardens and countryside. A glazed door from the dining room leads through to a light and airy lounge with open fireplace.
A door from the lounge leads through to a fine conservatory.
The kitchen is well-equipped, while a good-sized utility room has space and plumbing for additional appliances.
You may also want to watch:
There are three spacious double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
Elmfield has a detached open garage and log store. The real feature of this beautiful home are the stunning gardens of a third of an acre.
- 1 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
Where is it?
Detached family home, superb views, stunning conservatory.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.