Family home - stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys is marketing Elmfield, a superb detached family home in Colaton Raleigh.
Elmfield, believed to have been built in the 1920s, has been lovingly refurbished and extended by the current owners to create a spacious family home set within its own glorious gardens.
This charming house has a family room with feature square bay window giving views across the front gardens to the countryside beyond. The dining room also has a fine bay window from which to admire the exquisite gardens and countryside. A glazed door from the dining room leads through to a light and airy lounge with open fireplace.
A door from the lounge leads through to a fine conservatory.
The kitchen is well-equipped, while a good-sized utility room has space and plumbing for additional appliances.
You may also want to watch:
There are three spacious double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
Elmfield has a detached open garage and log store. The real feature of this beautiful home are the stunning gardens of a third of an acre.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
Where is it?
Detached family home, superb views, stunning conservatory.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.