Fabulous family home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Barns Road, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A fabulous detached family home set in the prime location of Barns Road in Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agent.
This delightful property, originally built in the 1920s, is beautifully-presented and offers versatile and spacious living.
You may also want to watch:
The property is surrounded by mature sizeable gardens benefitting a sunny, southerly aspect.
The property offers good-size accommodation with a substantial wooden entrance door that opens into a welcoming entrance hall.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 8 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
Once inside, doors lead into five attractive reception rooms.
The living room offers a triple aspect overlooking the charming and private gardens. A door from the living room opens through to a charming conservatory, once again enjoying the delightful outlook across the gardens.
There are three further reception rooms, all of a good-size, comprising separate sitting room, dining room and study.
The kitchen/breakfast room is light and airy with plenty of space for anything required for the heart of the house with generous expanse or work surface and ample storage cupboards and units. There are many built-in appliances, to include double oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
An opening from the kitchen leads into the utility with sink and space and plumbing for additional appliances. There is also access into the garden. A useful cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation.
On the first-floor, there are three double-bedrooms, the master measuring over 17ft in length with the benefit of a sizable en-suite bathroom.
There is also a separate bathroom and separate WC.
Distant countryside views can be enjoyed from the first floor.
Outside, the property is approached via brick paved driveway which provides ample parking and leads the way to the detached garage.
The beautifully landscaped gardens are stunning, with lawns, attractive flower beds, mature shrubs, trees and wisteria, creating a marvellous backdrop for this super home.
There are also several seating areas, workshop/tool shed and greenhouse.
A kitchen garden lies just beyond the kitchen, making it ideally located.