Extensive family living accommodation
- Credit: Archant
The Old Smithy is a superb detached house built in 2006. The property offers extensive living accommodation, ideal for a growing family, with the added advantage of the potential of creating a self contained annexe if required.
The accommodation is made up of a large farmhouse-style kitchen with double doors opening into the living room which is a lovely triple aspect room with marble floors and skirting, a marble feature fireplace with hearth, open fire and glazed double doors leading to the patio and garden beyond. Also from the kitchen there are double sliding doors through to the conservatory which has feature brick walls, a glass roof with four opening panels and two fan lights, marble floors with under-floor heating, and a glazed door to garden.
On the ground floor there is also a second sitting room which could be used as a study or 5th bedroom. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. There is a large enclosed rear garden, with patio areas and ornamental shrubs and trees, vegetable garden and greenhouse. There is a recently constructed open-fronted timber barn and lovely views over surrounding countryside and vineyard, gated entry and extensive parking.
Where is it?
Dalditch Lane, Budleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Ban and fine for speeding
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.