Extensive family living accommodation
- Credit: Archant
The Old Smithy is a superb detached house built in 2006. The property offers extensive living accommodation, ideal for a growing family, with the added advantage of the potential of creating a self contained annexe if required.
The accommodation is made up of a large farmhouse-style kitchen with double doors opening into the living room which is a lovely triple aspect room with marble floors and skirting, a marble feature fireplace with hearth, open fire and glazed double doors leading to the patio and garden beyond. Also from the kitchen there are double sliding doors through to the conservatory which has feature brick walls, a glass roof with four opening panels and two fan lights, marble floors with under-floor heating, and a glazed door to garden.
On the ground floor there is also a second sitting room which could be used as a study or 5th bedroom. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. There is a large enclosed rear garden, with patio areas and ornamental shrubs and trees, vegetable garden and greenhouse. There is a recently constructed open-fronted timber barn and lovely views over surrounding countryside and vineyard, gated entry and extensive parking.
Where is it?
Dalditch Lane, Budleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.