Extended and deceptively spacious house
- Credit: Archant
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac and priced at £399,950, is this extended and deceptively spacious detached 4/5 bedroom chalet house.
The property offers versatile accommodation throughout with potential to extend further subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property boasts a stunning level rear garden, a spacious side garden and a 26ft conservatory. Internally the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, downstairs bedroom/study, bathroom and additional cloakroom.
There is a modern kitchen with archway leading to conservatory, which in turn leads to the dining room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway offering ample off-road parking and an extensive lawned area. The rear garden is a significant feature of the property as its enclosed and private with vegetable area. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
For sale by Bradley’s call 01395 222300.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon