Extended and deceptively spacious house
- Credit: Archant
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac and priced at £399,950, is this extended and deceptively spacious detached 4/5 bedroom chalet house.
The property offers versatile accommodation throughout with potential to extend further subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property boasts a stunning level rear garden, a spacious side garden and a 26ft conservatory. Internally the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, downstairs bedroom/study, bathroom and additional cloakroom.
There is a modern kitchen with archway leading to conservatory, which in turn leads to the dining room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway offering ample off-road parking and an extensive lawned area. The rear garden is a significant feature of the property as its enclosed and private with vegetable area. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
For sale by Bradley’s call 01395 222300.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 3 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness