Extended and deceptively spacious house
- Credit: Archant
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac and priced at £399,950, is this extended and deceptively spacious detached 4/5 bedroom chalet house.
The property offers versatile accommodation throughout with potential to extend further subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property boasts a stunning level rear garden, a spacious side garden and a 26ft conservatory. Internally the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, downstairs bedroom/study, bathroom and additional cloakroom.
There is a modern kitchen with archway leading to conservatory, which in turn leads to the dining room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway offering ample off-road parking and an extensive lawned area. The rear garden is a significant feature of the property as its enclosed and private with vegetable area. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
For sale by Bradley’s call 01395 222300.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 9 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities