Extended and deceptively spacious house
- Credit: Archant
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac and priced at £399,950, is this extended and deceptively spacious detached 4/5 bedroom chalet house.
The property offers versatile accommodation throughout with potential to extend further subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property boasts a stunning level rear garden, a spacious side garden and a 26ft conservatory. Internally the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, downstairs bedroom/study, bathroom and additional cloakroom.
There is a modern kitchen with archway leading to conservatory, which in turn leads to the dining room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway offering ample off-road parking and an extensive lawned area. The rear garden is a significant feature of the property as its enclosed and private with vegetable area. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
For sale by Bradley’s call 01395 222300.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 7 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 8 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 9 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 10 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book