Extended and deceptively spacious house
- Credit: Archant
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac and priced at £399,950, is this extended and deceptively spacious detached 4/5 bedroom chalet house.
The property offers versatile accommodation throughout with potential to extend further subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property boasts a stunning level rear garden, a spacious side garden and a 26ft conservatory. Internally the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, downstairs bedroom/study, bathroom and additional cloakroom.
There is a modern kitchen with archway leading to conservatory, which in turn leads to the dining room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway offering ample off-road parking and an extensive lawned area. The rear garden is a significant feature of the property as its enclosed and private with vegetable area. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
For sale by Bradley’s call 01395 222300.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock