Exmouth building wins awards
- Credit: Archant
AN Exmouth architects has won two prestigious awards for a distinctive building in the town.
The awards may lead on to national recognition for the £2.1m block of luxury townhouses in Exmouth’s Trufusis Terrace.
Paul Humphries Architects Ltd, based in Salterton Road, picked up the two honours at the 2013 South West LABC Building Excellence Awards, held at The Imperial Hotel, Torquay.
The practice received the award for “Best Small Housing Development” for Eagle One Homes Ltd – built by Midas Construction.
The firm also received a special Judges Award for the overall quality of its work and submissions.
The practice is waiting to hear if it has been shortlisted for the national finals in London.
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 6 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 8 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 9 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 10 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements