Exmouth building wins awards
- Credit: Archant
AN Exmouth architects has won two prestigious awards for a distinctive building in the town.
The awards may lead on to national recognition for the £2.1m block of luxury townhouses in Exmouth’s Trufusis Terrace.
Paul Humphries Architects Ltd, based in Salterton Road, picked up the two honours at the 2013 South West LABC Building Excellence Awards, held at The Imperial Hotel, Torquay.
The practice received the award for “Best Small Housing Development” for Eagle One Homes Ltd – built by Midas Construction.
The firm also received a special Judges Award for the overall quality of its work and submissions.
You may also want to watch:
The practice is waiting to hear if it has been shortlisted for the national finals in London.
- 1 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 Local snooker finally returns