Exmouth building wins awards
- Credit: Archant
AN Exmouth architects has won two prestigious awards for a distinctive building in the town.
The awards may lead on to national recognition for the £2.1m block of luxury townhouses in Exmouth’s Trufusis Terrace.
Paul Humphries Architects Ltd, based in Salterton Road, picked up the two honours at the 2013 South West LABC Building Excellence Awards, held at The Imperial Hotel, Torquay.
The practice received the award for “Best Small Housing Development” for Eagle One Homes Ltd – built by Midas Construction.
The firm also received a special Judges Award for the overall quality of its work and submissions.
You may also want to watch:
The practice is waiting to hear if it has been shortlisted for the national finals in London.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 4 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 7 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map