Exmouth building wins awards
- Credit: Archant
AN Exmouth architects has won two prestigious awards for a distinctive building in the town.
The awards may lead on to national recognition for the £2.1m block of luxury townhouses in Exmouth’s Trufusis Terrace.
Paul Humphries Architects Ltd, based in Salterton Road, picked up the two honours at the 2013 South West LABC Building Excellence Awards, held at The Imperial Hotel, Torquay.
The practice received the award for “Best Small Housing Development” for Eagle One Homes Ltd – built by Midas Construction.
The firm also received a special Judges Award for the overall quality of its work and submissions.
You may also want to watch:
The practice is waiting to hear if it has been shortlisted for the national finals in London.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style