Exmouth building wins awards
- Credit: Archant
AN Exmouth architects has won two prestigious awards for a distinctive building in the town.
The awards may lead on to national recognition for the £2.1m block of luxury townhouses in Exmouth’s Trufusis Terrace.
Paul Humphries Architects Ltd, based in Salterton Road, picked up the two honours at the 2013 South West LABC Building Excellence Awards, held at The Imperial Hotel, Torquay.
The practice received the award for “Best Small Housing Development” for Eagle One Homes Ltd – built by Midas Construction.
The firm also received a special Judges Award for the overall quality of its work and submissions.
You may also want to watch:
The practice is waiting to hear if it has been shortlisted for the national finals in London.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open