Exceptional maisonette with private access
- Credit: Archant
Twenty seven C, Salterton Road is an exceptional maisonette, with independent private access, arranged over two floors and offering extensive accommodation.
The property has been beautifully modernised and maintained, with a high quality of finish, including natural oak floors, an attractive modern fitted kitchen and a tastefully updated bathroom and shower room.
The first-floor accommodation has been thoughtfully arranged, with a spacious sitting room with access to a covered balcony, a large fitted kitchen with walk-in larder cupboard, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate WC. On the second floor are three further bedrooms and a ‘Jack & Jill’ en-suite shower room.
At ground floor level, to the rear of the building, is a private entrance and utility room.
Outside, there is an area of garden privately owned by 27c, whilst to the rear is a communal driveway and garages, two of which belong to 27c, with parking in front and an enclosed drying area alongside.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available for £285,000; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 2 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 Date set for Exmouth woman's murder trial
- 8 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 9 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 10 ‘Think twice’ before leaving home – Devon director of public health warning