Exceptional maisonette with private access
- Credit: Archant
Twenty seven C, Salterton Road is an exceptional maisonette, with independent private access, arranged over two floors and offering extensive accommodation.
The property has been beautifully modernised and maintained, with a high quality of finish, including natural oak floors, an attractive modern fitted kitchen and a tastefully updated bathroom and shower room.
The first-floor accommodation has been thoughtfully arranged, with a spacious sitting room with access to a covered balcony, a large fitted kitchen with walk-in larder cupboard, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate WC. On the second floor are three further bedrooms and a ‘Jack & Jill’ en-suite shower room.
At ground floor level, to the rear of the building, is a private entrance and utility room.
Outside, there is an area of garden privately owned by 27c, whilst to the rear is a communal driveway and garages, two of which belong to 27c, with parking in front and an enclosed drying area alongside.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available for £285,000; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun