Exceptional maisonette with private access
- Credit: Archant
Twenty seven C, Salterton Road is an exceptional maisonette, with independent private access, arranged over two floors and offering extensive accommodation.
The property has been beautifully modernised and maintained, with a high quality of finish, including natural oak floors, an attractive modern fitted kitchen and a tastefully updated bathroom and shower room.
The first-floor accommodation has been thoughtfully arranged, with a spacious sitting room with access to a covered balcony, a large fitted kitchen with walk-in larder cupboard, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate WC. On the second floor are three further bedrooms and a ‘Jack & Jill’ en-suite shower room.
At ground floor level, to the rear of the building, is a private entrance and utility room.
Outside, there is an area of garden privately owned by 27c, whilst to the rear is a communal driveway and garages, two of which belong to 27c, with parking in front and an enclosed drying area alongside.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available for £285,000; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser