Exceptional Edwardian property
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Edwardian property with stunning period charm has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
St Michaels has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners and is, quite simply, beautifully presented making the most of its fine character features.
This outstanding, attached home is situated within a short walk of Budleigh’s quaint town and famed Jurassic coastline, being positioned in a prime location.
The accommodation is spacious and fitting for its era, comprising vestibule leading into an impressive reception hall with attractive painted wood panelling and stylish turning staircase leading to the upper floors.
A charming sitting room with high ceilings and attractive period fireplace measures over 18ft in length. This gorgeous room also has a double glazed bay window with window seat in which to sit and admire the views over the secluded garden.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen / dining room is well fitted with a quality range of base and eye-level units incorporating glass fronted displays. There’s also integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, and Belfast sink with spotlight above. There is ample space for table and chairs. Exposed beam and decorative coving really enhances the area creating an inviting light and airy environment for any family gathering. A large opening and step down from the kitchen is the loggia, another delightful area with double glazed French doors opening out onto the stunning manicured gardens and terrace. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom along with a separate shower room, further stairs lead up to the third bedroom which also has the benefit of an en-suite shower room along with fabulous views across ‘The Green’, through wooden shuttered windows. This great house also offers ample storage.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 7 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 8 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
Outside, St Michaels is approached via a wide gravelled driveway that leads to a detached single garage. A flowerbed to one side offers an array of colour with plants and shrubs and mature palm tree. The delightful garden offers a high degree of privacy and is made up of manicured lawn bordered by shaped flower beds, well-established shrubs and winding paths. There is a raised terrace in which any lucky new owner can sit back and soak up some East Devon sunshine.
This truly wonderful property just oozes character and is for sale at an asking price of £460,000.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
For all further details or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com