Excellent seafront apartment
- Credit: Archant
A superb seafront apartment with spectacular views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Positioned on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought after locations of Coastguard Road, this stunning home offers enviable panoramic views of the bay from all principle rooms, giving a breathtaking picture of the Jurassic coastline round to Berry Head.
Upon entering the apartments, a communal entrance with intercom release system provides security for the owners. A glass atrium and grand staircase leads to all floors, and there is also a lift to this wonderful first-floor apartment.
The accommodation is spacious and comprises, light and airy living / dining room measuring over 22ft in length. This room offers double aspect views through two bay windows, one to the rear and the other to the side. A double glazed door leads out onto the south-facing balcony, a fabulous vantage point to take in the outstanding coastal views.
The well-equipped kitchen provides a generous expanse of marble worktops along with a quality range of both base and eye-level units. Integrated fridge / freezer, electric double oven with microwave over along with inset four ring gas hob provide excellent facilities with plenty of space for all appliances plus stylish ceiling spotlights and television point.
There are four good size bedrooms, the master having double glazed French doors that give access out onto the balcony which in turn offer truly glorious views over the sea. An en-suite bathroom complements the master bedroom. There are three further bedrooms, one of which the current owners use as a study. A separate family bathroom completes the spacious and versatile living space.
Outside, the grounds and delightful gardens are for the benefit of all the Palm Court residents. Mainly laid to lawn they have an abundance of colour by way of the carefully manicured flowerbeds. A pathway through the gardens leads to a lane with steps down to the beach. There is also the added benefit of a garage which has electrically operated up and over door with light and power.
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 4 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 5 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
This beautifully presented home is for sale at an asking price of £639,950
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com